• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being this miserable. Holy fuck LMAO.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The most pathetic part is he wasn't (and still isn't) a "nerd" or a "geek". He wasn't hanging out with them either because those kids loved doing schoolwork, going to libraries, belonging to nerdy and geeky after school clubs, and overachieving academically.

Fatso was ditching school, popping adderall and jerking off to children's cartoons.
but wait I thought he was skiing the K12 backwards on one ski?!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If I'd been a skinny fat faggot who somehow simultaneously managed to be a no sport playing, friendless dork while also being a total academic failure, I'd probably want to forget all about who I was in high school too.
Long uninteresting fucking ramble incoming

Me and Pat were so similar in terms of our high school experiences I have to wonder why i’m not as big of a loser. We both skipped school, failed it, weren’t popular, didn’t play sports. And then I remember he’s a maladjusted retard. He snuck into the Matrix at 17 because mommy wouldn’t let him watch it. He skipped school to play D&D. He obviously resents popular people and jocks.

Honestly if I had to put my finger on it it’s because I did drugs that i wasn’t as stunted. Skipping school to smoke weed at the area everyone does it means you get to interact with the jocks, popular kids, losers, nerds, whatever. This destroys the mentality Pat has where he’s so much better than these people who are all vain losers. They’re not. He’s just never interacted with any of them.

I also took responsibility for being a lazy fuck and started working a day job before i even got out of high school. Because I didn’t believe I was above fucking working, especially if i failed school so hard.

I don’t know what i’m getting at. It just shocks me to see a 40 year old so entrenched in being a D&D playing loser who thinks he’s cooler than everyone.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
^ Referring to above…has anybody noticed the people who never experimented with drugs in high school turned out to be kinda weirdos?

Everybody I know who was straight edge in high school either went on to become a literal alcoholic in college (BRO ITS BETTER FOR YOU CAUSE ITS LEGAL) or they’re just weirdos like Pat. Fucking nerds who think they’re above it

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Always remember, he considers himself the "Stealthy Geek". The guy who is just too cool and handsome and charismatic that anybody would EVER imagine he's actually a model building autist crying and clapping at Star Trek TV shows. He is amongst you, better than you, but he's really interested in the same things. So stealthy. So geeky. Be impressed by how cool he is, fatties and smelly lesbians.

In reality, he's a fat manbaby who realized at some point that saying far lefty things and watching shows for children all day meant he could be the big fat fish in a pond full of Paul Weimers and Cat Rambos. Hell, he might even find a low self esteem slut who would let him dump a load in her and pay his bills for the price of a signed book.

Everybody knew this kid in high school. Trenchcoat and just enough knowledge of the right things to hang with the kids he thought he was better than and might be able to lead around and stick his finger in the girls.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
People who were popular in high school all becoming losers after it is such a retarded myth and just provably untrue. Of course this pig has to completely buy into it though, so he doesn't have to face what a completely bullyable little friendless loser he almost definitely was in his own high school days.

Seethe and cope, Rick.

Forum Clout
Kind of off topic - I just realized my 20th HS reunion will be this year and I have no interest in going. I still keep in contact with some of my school friends and anyone else I want to see what they’re doing now I can just look them up on FB. Is that common? Feels like social media kinda made HS reunions useless and a thing of the past. My class had a reunion for the 10 year and only like 6 people went since most stayed in the area and prob see each other around town.
Social media likely killed a lot of peoples desire to interact with people from high school to begin with.

midwit

Forum Clout
Jewish influence and communism generally is not about fighting for the little guy.

It's about the death of the true, the good, and beautiful. Patrick has at least shown that he is intelligent enough to imbibe what his culture has told him about life. They don't say it explicitly so you have to intuit at least a little bit. For Patrick, that's fairly impressive tbh.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Always remember, he considers himself the "Stealthy Geek". The guy who is just too cool and handsome and charismatic that anybody would EVER imagine he's actually a model building autist crying and clapping at Star Trek TV shows. He is amongst you, better than you, but he's really interested in the same things. So stealthy. So geeky. Be impressed by how cool he is, fatties and smelly lesbians.

In reality, he's a fat manbaby who realized at some point that saying far lefty things and watching shows for children all day meant he could be the big fat fish in a pond full of Paul Weimers and Cat Rambos. Hell, he might even find a low self esteem slut who would let him dump a load in her and pay his bills for the price of a signed book.

Everybody knew this kid in high school. Trenchcoat and just enough knowledge of the right things to hang with the kids he thought he was better than and might be able to lead around and stick his finger in the girls.

he thinks he's henry cavill painting little gay dolls

1706640053323.png

Forum Clout
he thinks he's henry cavill painting little gay dolls

View attachment 179851
Yea I bet he secretly hates this dude. Apparently he stink fingered that bald chick from Stranger Things all the weirdos were lusting over and at the same time he's legitimately a huge nerd. I saw a clip of an interview with him where someone in the room mentioned Warhammer and he just derailed the interview from the question he was asked to talking to asking the other guy what his build was.

G

People who were popular in high school all becoming losers after it is such a retarded myth and just provably untrue. Of course this pig has to completely buy into it though, so he doesn't have to face what a completely bullyable little friendless loser he almost definitely was in his own high school days.

Seethe and cope, Rick.
[MEDIA=youtube]4eTgCSxKIJM[/MEDIA]

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Seethe and cope, Rick.
It’s what he’s seen in tv / movies of the all star high school jock becoming a fat loser working at wal-mart and still wearing his letter jacket talking about his glory days or the hot prom Queen getting knocked up and fat and now a loser living in a trailer park. In reality the popular kids usually go to on to do well in college, get good jobs, get married, have kids, and lead happy lives.

From his know it all yet knowings nothing at all to the point of teachers telling him he would argue with a fence post is everything you need to know. He was a douche that nobody liked and was bullied to the point he barely went to class and graduated with 1.78.

Forum Clout
Long uninteresting fucking ramble incoming

Me and Pat were so similar in terms of our high school experiences I have to wonder why i’m not as big of a loser.
Its not uncommon for not-popular people to become "forum poster" types.
^ Referring to above…has anybody noticed the people who never experimented with drugs in high school turned out to be kinda weirdos?
I didn't experiment with drugs in high school and I turned out fine which is why I ended up here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Social media likely killed a lot of peoples desire to interact with people from high school to begin with.
That’s what I’m thinking, like my parents would still be interested in their High School reunions but I can’t see any reason to do it now since it used to be seeing people you haven’t seen / don’t know what they’re doing in years but now with social media a quick search shows you everything you need to know. Also with social media if you want to talk to someone you haven’t talked to in years you send them a message - no point in having to go to some event.

Forum Clout
That’s what I’m thinking, like my parents would still be interested in their High School reunions but I can’t see any reason to do it now since it used to be seeing people you haven’t seen / don’t know what they’re doing in years but now with social media a quick search shows you everything you need to know. Also with social media if you want to talk to someone you haven’t talked to in years you send them a message - no point in having to go to some event.
I went to my 20 year and it was pretty well attended but was mostly just people who stayed around this area. I had been living away for more than a decade so it was just luck I was working here at the time. I wasn't going to go but my buddy convinced me. I glad I went just to see a few people I hadn't since basically high school. Though the Nerds Finish First narrative of pat's didn't play out really. One guy who came was a guy I knew casually who was a really short nerdy dude, the kinda guy pat would figure would make it big and get all the pussy right? Nope. He had a mail order bride who basically moved out of the house into a hotel on his dime, leaving him with the kids and just fucked whoever she wanted. He's just miserable. The popular girl? She's married to a dude a few years ahead of us who is a plastic surgeon. She's clearly had some work done but looks good. The weird thing is she was always super nice to me in school, when I definitely wasn't in her league at all.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I doubt he even went to his reunion - he didn’t have any friends and nobody remembers him. He would be alone in the corner all night waiting for someone to talk to him. He just uses the “all the popular kids that hated me in HS are all losers now and I’m the big winner in life!” Cope
If you dont think he went to gloat about getting published then you are sniffing glue.

1706641978240.png

1706642025711.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Exactly - NFL fans are sick of having to see them and over again.
Reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and they were always cutting to her after a first down. It ends up as a distraction for the broadcast and the viewers get irritated. I mean CNNs blurb about the chiefs win is about her and is still on the front page. Nothing about the actual people/teams playing. Shit gets old. I do understand why the NFL is milking it. They have been wanting to find a way to get that female/gay demographic for years. Its just not interesting to me. Im not near as annoyed about it as some people are but its a distraction from the actual game.

These are the only front page articles about the Super Bowl on CNN right now.
1706642335817.png

1706642374826.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Most of the “nerds” in my class were huge sports fans almost autistically. They all went to college and lead fairly productive lives, most of them are doctors. They all took AP classes and got credits, they also were National Honor Society. Unlike Rick who had to make that up, cause you don’t get a 1.7 GPA and 4s and 5s on AP tests. It just doesn’t happen. I knew plenty of guys in college who did get that kind of AP credit and they came into college with Junior standing cause they had enough credit to cover an associates. These are the type of people who get full rides to good schools and usually go on to be productive members of society.

The problem with Rick is that he never had those “glory days” kinda thing. Some guys peak in HS, others in college and some guys peak after college when they start working, making money and having success. Rick peaked with his initial book deal and blue check, that’s why he always brags about being a published author (despite not selling any books) and won’t leave twitter. He wants that blue check back so badly. That was his equivalent of scoring the winning touchdown or banging the hot cheerleader. It’s fucking pathetic if you ask me.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and they were always cutting to her after a first down. It ends up as a distraction for the broadcast and the viewers get irritated. I mean CNNs blurb about the chiefs win is about her and is still on the front page. Nothing about the actual people/teams playing. Shit gets old. I do understand why the NFL is milking it. They have been wanting to find a way to get that female/gay demographic for years. Its just not interesting to me. Im not near as annoyed about it as some people are but its a distraction from the actual game.

These are the only front page articles about the Super Bowl on CNN right now.
View attachment 179863
View attachment 179864
I can get brothermen 4 tickets for a generous $56,000 if anyone is looking.