• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being this miserable. Holy fuck LMAO.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Kelce reminds me A LOT of Gronk who is seen as a big dumb jock but for some reason Kelce’s retard behavior is ignored. He was shouting “you gotta fight for your right to party!” Like some dumb frat guy and isn’t mocked.

that god damn meathead could throw a hell of a block. Likely had a part in the final nail in the coffin of fullbacks altogether.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kind of off topic - I just realized my 20th HS reunion will be this year and I have no interest in going. I still keep in contact with some of my school friends and anyone else I want to see what they’re doing now I can just look them up on FB. Is that common? Feels like social media kinda made HS reunions useless and a thing of the past. My class had a reunion for the 10 year and only like 6 people went since most stayed in the area and prob see each other around town.

Forum Clout
SmartSelect_20240130-092941_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240130-092914_X.jpg

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I like how the left hated the ideals of White Chad and Stacy, since forever.

And now they worship the same ideal, they came full circle with this.
It’s all because they want T swift to endorse Biden publicly which will increase voter turnout for young women.

Have you noticed the new “republicans are triggered by Taylor swift” memes? It’s all a very transparent attempt to make an insanely popular public figure firmly in their camp. It also hilariously implies all football fans are republicans, but I digress

G

Holy cow what a faggot. I definitely know some "chads" who crashed and burned, but the majority went on to use their social skills to become businessfolk and lawyers and other successful shit. It all depends on how they were raised by their parents. Someone whose mommy coddled him and told him DLTIW would probably be in his 6th year of a pointless war waged against people who make fun of him on the internet.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It’s all because they want T swift to endorse Biden publicly which will increase voter turnout for young women.

Have you noticed the new “republicans are triggered by Taylor swift” memes? It’s all a very transparent attempt to make an insanely popular public figure firmly in their camp. It also hilariously implies all football fans are republicans, but I digress
Elections are political theatres, they haven't been real for a long time atleast in the west.

Swift is all kiked up to the establishment to the T anyways.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He envied and hated them in high school and envies and hates them still today (unless it's Kaepernick, Kelce, and Swift).

He also has posts where he said he went to his reunion and bragged (lied) about being a famous, successful author now and all the popular kids like jocks and cheerleaders are losers.

He was absolutely a toxic, unlikeable, friendless outcast in high school and that's the reason he ditched so many days of it to the point of truancy. He still hasn't gotten over high school.
he sees them as "Losers" because he still has his bitter nerd mentality. He envied all the popular kids and felt like he should have been one but his cope was basically unless the head cheerleader becomes an actress/model and the captain of the football team plays D1/NFL ball, then their talents really came to nothing. And (as people have stated before) he took on this "i'll show all of them" attitude, so he has to retcon the HS QB marrying the cheerleader, having kids and a regular home and job as being a "Loser" when that's the vast majority of high school grads in the US.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

That’s my favorite part - that NFL fans are 100% maga republicans. Both sides watch football and im sure a good amount aren’t that obsessed with politics. It’s why they like football and get annoyed when they try to make sports political because they watch it to not have to hear about politics.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The small number of people who think Taylor Swift being at NFL games is some Democrat deep op are having their voices amplified by the media to make a story. “People hate Taylor cuz they think it’s a conspiracy!” When most people just hate that a Football game spends a good portion of time on a woman who has no relation to the sport besides dating a player.

Unrelated but as a non football fan i’m fucking sick of this Travis guy appearing everywhere like football fans are sick of seeing Taylor Swift. I don’t give a FUCK about this guy and didn’t know his name before he dated Swift but suddenly he’s in every commercial and talked about everywhere. Just make it end.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
That’s my favorite part - that NFL fans are 100% maga republicans. Both sides watch football and im sure a good amount aren’t that obsessed with politics. It’s why they like football and get annoyed when they try to make sports political because they watch it to not have to hear about politics.
Yeah this isn’t that hard a concept. If Downton Abbey had hard cuts to WWE wrestlers every 15 minutes, you’d probably get a lot of 20-30 year old women complaining that it has no place in their show.

Same concept.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Unrelated but as a non football fan i’m fucking sick of this Travis guy appearing everywhere like football fans are sick of seeing Taylor Swift. I don’t give a FUCK about this guy and didn’t know his name before he dated Swift but suddenly he’s in every commercial and talked about everywhere. Just make it end.
Being as obnoxious as possible is the new currency in these satanic times.

Forum Clout
The small number of people who think Taylor Swift being at NFL games is some Democrat deep op are having their voices amplified by the media to make a story. “People hate Taylor cuz they think it’s a conspiracy!” When most people just hate that a Football game spends a good portion of time on a woman who has no relation to the sport besides dating a player.

Exactly it isn't a conspiracy it's marketing, this cunt makes wive's cheer. Some 35 year old rat faced bitch isn't cutesy anymore, she's annoying and pointless. As for the guy, he's marketing to the lefties as the non "toxic" masculinity character also to draw broads in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Exactly - NFL fans are sick of having to see them and over again. Especially when celebs have been going to sports games forever, look at the NBA - you got famous people sitting in the front row and barely mention it. With how they cover this it would be like when the Lakers had their famous championship runs but they just kept showing Jack Nicholson instead of the players.

All last week on the news they had stories about Jason Kelce and his shirt off so they could talk about Taylor swift in her booth. That’s why people are sick of it - every game they show it / talk about it then it’s shown over and over again on the news. Yesterday I had the news on while working from home and the coverage of the game was 90% Kelce / swift and barely even mentioned the 49ers are also in the Super Bowl who had a huge comeback against the lions but nobody on the team is named Kelce so it’s not reported on.

Forum Clout
he sees them as "Losers" because he still has his bitter nerd mentality. He envied all the popular kids and felt like he should have been one but his cope was basically unless the head cheerleader becomes an actress/model and the captain of the football team plays D1/NFL ball, then their talents really came to nothing. And (as people have stated before) he took on this "i'll show all of them" attitude, so he has to retcon the HS QB marrying the cheerleader, having kids and a regular home and job as being a "Loser" when that's the vast majority of high school grads in the US.
The most pathetic part is he wasn't (and still isn't) a "nerd" or a "geek". He wasn't hanging out with them either because those kids loved doing schoolwork, going to libraries, belonging to nerdy and geeky after school clubs, and overachieving academically.

Fatso was ditching school, popping adderall and jerking off to children's cartoons.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The most pathetic part is he wasn't (and still isn't) a "nerd" or a "geek". He wasn't hanging out with them either because those kids loved doing schoolwork, going to libraries, belonging to nerdy and geeky after school clubs, and overachieving academically.

Fatso was ditching school, popping adderall and jerking off to children's cartoons.
That’s my favorite part - most “geeks” or “nerds” got really good grades and likely went on to good colleges for degrees involving STEM and got high paying jobs because those jobs are in demand and need people that know what theyre doing.

Piggy barely passed HS and couldn’t even finish college - he became an insurance salesman who wrote a couple low selling sci fi books but compares himself to a geek that made it big like Bill Gates.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Nobody really gives a shit about Travis Kelce. Taylor's entire persona is built around this hopeless romantic who wants to find her Romeo and can't. But her fans/cult are so rabid they've formed some weird committee for "approving" whoever she dates.

Maybe she was just tired of dating prettyboys like Harry Styles and Jake Gyllenhaal and an all-pro TE is exactly what she needed to get primally fucked like a cavewoman. But he's Travis Swift, she'll never be Taylor Kelce. There's even a State Farm ad where they change his name to "Mahautos" to make fun of him as the +1.