If you ever start to feel sorry for him, remember this...

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
My step sisters are supermodel looking twins and they cleaned the fuck up as waitresses at East Side Mario's, which is not a quality restaurant. They got $50 tips all the time for being hot. They were like 17 and bringing home more money than Pat ever has in tips.
Can we get butthole pics? They’re step sisters so it shouldn’t be weird.

G

For a time I laid off the pig. Without getting into details, an opportunity to fuck with him came up. Since this was peak LOLsuit times, I ran it past my attorney. He said “this guy’s an asshole but why is the CEO of a growing company bullying a mentally retarded man?” It made me pause for about a week, then I saw enough cunty tweets to get pulled back in.

Hear that, Patso? My neutral, wise, experienced attorney took ten minutes of reading your own words and determined that you are mentally retarded. Don’t you think that happens every day? Aren’t your embarrassed to present yourself to the world as a literal pants-shitting retard?

What happened to your dignity? Where’s you pride, man? Stop listening to your Mom…she’s wrong. You’re wrong.
Same with me, I feel it's my civic duty to bring this pig grief. I should be better, but I'm not lol.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I know a guy that makes minimum wage lifeguarding 4 months out of the year, and the rest of the year he bartends in Atlantic City, not even Vegas, and he makes a great living.
People must rake on the Vegas Strip