If you ever start to feel sorry for him, remember this...

G

Bingo. Plus a steakhouse on the Vegas strip? Fuck, this guy would be easily out-earning Patrick during non Covid times.
Let's be conservative and say that guy makes 200 bucks a night in tips (in reality probably more with all the drunk people and guys wanting to impress their dates with their largesse etc.) 5 shifts a week, again erring on the side of caution. Maybe 4 weeks unpaid vacation a year. He's making 50 grand a year in mostly untaxed cash. And you know what? He's fucking earned it. On his feet for 10 hours, being nice to dickheads, having to occasionally take shit from cunts like Fat. Pig has never made more than 30 after tax even when he was scamming seniors with bogus insurance plans.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
There are people that choose waiting tables at quality restaurants who make a very good living. Like authors, there are many levels of success and remuneration, sweet summer definitely not fat man child.
Just a couple years ago Dan Soder worked as a waiter on mothers day in NYC. He wanted to help out and make some big money in a couple of hours. So many comediens have waited tables. Pat just thinks everything is handed to you in life. Remember when he said he's glad for his friends success because he knows his time will come? How do you know fat boy?
Screenshot_20210805-170305_Twitter.jpg

EraGodless

Saying "barely anyone" is interested in his space nonsense is being very charitable. Literally nobody is interested in it, he doesn't have a single fan.

I've made the point before, and it always sticks with me because I find it so fascinating, but literally not one single person ever interacts with him about his books in any meaningful way. He gets the odd "I picked up your book because I like sci fi" tweet (never any specifics), or "I read your book LOL Fonald Plump". But nobody ever talks to him like a fan, or talks about his writing style, world building, characters, plot, quotes any of his writing.

What's so incredible about this is that if you find any creative type person online, no matter how small their audience is, they all have fans who talk about their content. It court be artists, musicians, writers, reviewers, even just a youtuber with less than 100 subscribers, every single one of them have fans who interact with them about the content they produce.
Tbf, I did buy his shit book Starship Repo or whatever the fuck it's called (for the loffs). A read a few sentences and couldn't be bothered with the rest.

G

Let's be conservative and say that guy makes 200 bucks a night in tips (in reality probably more with all the drunk people and guys wanting to impress their dates with their largesse etc.) 5 shifts a week, again erring on the side of caution. Maybe 4 weeks unpaid vacation a year. He's making 50 grand a year in mostly untaxed cash. And you know what? He's fucking earned it. On his feet for 10 hours, being nice to dickheads, having to occasionally take shit from cunts like Fat. Pig has never made more than 30 after tax even when he was scamming seniors with bogus insurance plans.
Pu-haps more than that.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
There are people that choose waiting tables at quality restaurants who make a very good living. Like authors, there are many levels of success and remuneration, sweet summer definitely not fat man child.
My step sisters are supermodel looking twins and they cleaned the fuck up as waitresses at East Side Mario's, which is not a quality restaurant. They got $50 tips all the time for being hot. They were like 17 and bringing home more money than Pat ever has in tips.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Patrick really thinks a professional waiter would accidentally give steak fries to a fat guy who ordered a baked potatoes?
Good one Pat
He doesn't know what working is like. You can have a shitty job and still rock at it. If you're getting paid for something, you do it to the best of your ability. He couldn't hack a day being paid to exist at Target.

Also, I've always thought that being a waiter looks hard as fuck. I'd drop a tray full of soup and scald a baby or some shit. It's fast paced, you have to balance those fucking trays and then deal with fat rube assholes who think they're above you. If Pat was in this guy's non slip shoes for one day he'd get overwhelmed and have a nervous breakdown and cry.