If you ever start to feel sorry for him, remember this...

G

f6b98c27f9c4d05473f3c0d1919c45cb.PNG

9a4e5e10b0ef6844c33eaf41b76c23f2.PNG

91d255a23e60c262f18aab11f066c029.PNG

This is how this jobless piece of shit talks to a guy who works for a living. People who are rude to wait staff are always the biggest cunts around. That guy is better than you, Fat, simply because he has a job and you don't. Looks like he didn't abandon his daughter either. 2-0 Roland.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
For a time I laid off the pig. Without getting into details, an opportunity to fuck with him came up. Since this was peak LOLsuit times, I ran it past my attorney. He said “this guy’s an asshole but why is the CEO of a growing company bullying a mentally retarded man?” It made me pause for about a week, then I saw enough cunty tweets to get pulled back in.

Hear that, Patso? My neutral, wise, experienced attorney took ten minutes of reading your own words and determined that you are mentally retarded. Don’t you think that happens every day? Aren’t your embarrassed to present yourself to the world as a literal pants-shitting retard?

What happened to your dignity? Where’s you pride, man? Stop listening to your Mom…she’s wrong. You’re wrong.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I hope once the Chris Chan shit dies down from lack of updates they start to focus more on our Pig friend. Chris can at least get a pass as he is mentally retarded but what is Pig's excuse ? Nothing, he is just a down right hateable person.

He rides his stupid motorcycle to infuriate Harley owners because Jon has a Harley. He is a profession fight instructor, firearms instructor, comedian, author, firebrand, all around special tough boy.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
I hope once the Chris Chan shit starts to die down from lack of updates they start to focus more on our Pig friend. Chris can at least get a pass as he is mentally retarded but what is Pig's excuse ? Nothing, he is just a down right hateable person.

He rides his stupid motorcycle to infuriate Harley owners because Jon has a Harley. He is a profession fight instructor, firearms instructor, comedian, author, firebrand, all around special tough boy.

Once Chris Chan dies down, I hope people pivot to Patrick S Tomlinson using the line “If you think Chris and his mom are a gross sexual couple, check out Pansy Pig and the Yellow-Teethed Fartpussy.”

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I think Patrick grew up poor. Not rural, salt of the earth, we ain't got much but we work and have our pride, poor - but just two idiot parents who made poor decisions and lacked marketable skills. I think he was made fun of for this, and a myriad of other things all throughout school.
Its why he larps as six figure author.
Its why he puts so much emotional stock into owning a so called muscle car, an exotic European motorbike, and drinking only the finest liquor.
Its why he has such distain for "toothless inbred hicks" who "marry their cousins, vote Republican and live in flyover country."
He is a deeply bitter, angry and unsalvageable person who deserves nothing but misery and ridicule.
Fat, too.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
For a time I laid off the pig. Without getting into details, an opportunity to fuck with him came up. Since this was peak LOLsuit times, I ran it past my attorney. He said “this guy’s an asshole but why is the CEO of a growing company bullying a mentally retarded man?” It made me pause for about a week, then I saw enough cunty tweets to get pulled back in.

Hear that, Patso? My neutral, wise, experienced attorney took ten minutes of reading your own words and determined that you are mentally retarded. Don’t you think that happens every day? Aren’t your embarrassed to present yourself to the world as a literal pants-shitting retard?

What happened to your dignity? Where’s you pride, man? Stop listening to your Mom…she’s wrong. You’re wrong.
Kudos. I tried taking a break like a month ago or something. Only lasted a few days. He always finds a way to be such a cunt ti someone you can’t help but get pulled back in. If he’s good at one thing, it’s being hateable. Too bad he’s not smart enough to profit off of it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
If he’s good at one thing, it’s being hateable. Too bad he’s not smart enough to profit off of it.

I always thought if he had any sense at all, he would've wrote an anti-Trump/political book while Trump hysteria was at its height. That's where the vast majority of his Twitter followers came from anyway; barely anyone is interested in his sci if horseshit.

Any major tweets he's had and any writing work/opportunities that have come his way have been from politics. He's so fucking dumb that he can't see this himself and insists on being the sci fi author who has strong opinion on politics. If he would've just pursued the politics thing properly, he might've actually made a lot of money.

Oh well, the opportunity came and went. Die fat/mad about it, chubs.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I always thought if he had any sense at all, he would've wrote an anti-Trump/political book while Trump hysteria was at its height. That's where the vast majority of his Twitter followers came from anyway; barely anyone is interested in his sci if horseshit.

Any major tweets he's had and any writing work/opportunities that have come his way have been from politics. He's so fucking dumb that he can't see this himself and insists on being the sci fi author who has strong opinion on politics. If he would've just pursued the politics thing properly, he might've actually made a lot of money.

Oh well, the opportunity came and went. Die fat/mad about it, chubs.
I have a couple of theories on this. He fancies himself a Hemingway type. As an example he cosplays as a bad ass (Hemingway had quite the life) and wants to be seen as a great writer who influences politics (Hemingway obviously was at least semi active in politics and had impact in the Cuban revolution). Or he’s not as dumb as we think and he’s fully aware that his opinions are unoriginal nor are his hot takes. He knows he can’t fill up enough pages with stolen material without getting a ton of shit for it. So he chooses to fart on his couch and play pretend all day. Fatly.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
barely anyone is interested in his sci if horseshit.
Saying "barely anyone" is interested in his space nonsense is being very charitable. Literally nobody is interested in it, he doesn't have a single fan.

I've made the point before, and it always sticks with me because I find it so fascinating, but literally not one single person ever interacts with him about his books in any meaningful way. He gets the odd "I picked up your book because I like sci fi" tweet (never any specifics), or "I read your book LOL Fonald Plump". But nobody ever talks to him like a fan, or talks about his writing style, world building, characters, plot, quotes any of his writing.

What's so incredible about this is that if you find any creative type person online, no matter how small their audience is, they all have fans who talk about their content. It court be artists, musicians, writers, reviewers, even just a youtuber with less than 100 subscribers, every single one of them have fans who interact with them about the content they produce.