If you ever start to feel sorry for him, remember this...

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
A waiter at a Vegas strip steak house actually does pretty well. I have bartender friends out there who do very well and if he’s just an ok waiter he can make good money. This waiter makes much more than a fat unemployed loser who writes fan Mail to himself.
In 2017 that waiter probally made more money for the year then Pat did for his entire 3 book deal.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In 2017 that waiter probally made more money for the year then Pat did for his entire 3 book deal.
Being that Pat is a lazy piece of shit he doesn’t realize that people can actually make money as a waiter / bartender. The people like him scream servers should be paid minimum wage don’t realize due to tips they do very well and don’t care that hourly they only get a couple bucks. It’s pretty common that servers / bartenders usually make more than the managers due to tips. I know bartenders who can make a grand a night in busy nightclubs.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
For a time I laid off the pig. Without getting into details, an opportunity to fuck with him came up. Since this was peak LOLsuit times, I ran it past my attorney. He said “this guy’s an asshole but why is the CEO of a growing company bullying a mentally retarded man?” It made me pause for about a week, then I saw enough cunty tweets to get pulled back in.

Hear that, Patso? My neutral, wise, experienced attorney took ten minutes of reading your own words and determined that you are mentally retarded. Don’t you think that happens every day? Aren’t your embarrassed to present yourself to the world as a literal pants-shitting retard?

What happened to your dignity? Where’s you pride, man? Stop listening to your Mom…she’s wrong. You’re wrong.
Crushing the grind and crushing the dick. Good for you brother man.

It's the most obvious red flag that a person is a complete piece of shit. Like check any "what's a red flag on a first date" askreddit thread, one of the top responses is ALWAYS that they're rude and condescending to the wait staff. You know why Patrick? There is no fucking reason to do it, unless you like the subtle taste of other people's boogers.

You have this "I ordered steak fries you inferior to me person"! Ordering en español en Kentucky. Forcing that black lady to pose with the bespoke knifes he could choose from. Wasn't there some creepy post about creampieing (no idea how to suffix that one) his Hooters waitress after the meal, just following her to the back to get your dessert?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
https://archive.is/f6C3u

This needs to be brought up whenever Proletariat Pat dares make an appearance larping as a friend of the working man.

Remember his gay ADHD rant where he claimed to not be properly "programmed" to sit in a cubicle like all those lowly non-creatives? Or mocking people on twitter for not having "creative" jobs? He runs his oddly shaped mouth so much that he inadvertently reveals his true thoughts on people who leave their couch on a daily basis and contribute to society.

Also, this is from the same exchange with Roland:
I'm a conservative, Sparkles. I don't like you because you're a dickhead. I'd like you more if you weren't

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I saw a tweet he put out yesterday where he mocked someone who had died of COVID. He really is the most hateable cunt in the universe.
D066D924-684A-459B-9D8C-E264F8FDC3A0.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The worst people are assholes to restaurant staff. They do it because theyre miserable and feel they’re above working people and get off on being a dick to someone who has to be nice to them. Jim Florentine’s podcast does a lot of episodes on people who leave bad Yelp reviews and tears them apart for their behavior. Pat being an unemployed loser who thinks he’s “too smart” for a regular job thinks he can boss around those that work. We’ve seen he’s a shitty tipper and is such a cunt he gives his awful book as a tip.