If Nice Podcast, Stupid was to return with a different host, who would you like it to be?

G

I mean there's people you can banter with, give a little Cellar table joshing, eh no hard feelings. It's easy to fight comedy with comedy and get over shit.

Then there's thin-skinned favorite topic havers who follow you from thread to thread to bring it up. Completely devoid of humor, enabled by their publicly stated group of e-friends. What, you don't have a selected group of onaforums buddies to uprib all your posts? You can always join theirs!

I can't post anything at all without the thread turning into a favorite topic thread. I don't want to discuss favorite topic at all, because she's fucking 20 and thinking about favorite topic isn't very funny to me. At what point does it stop being "I don't think Jenna's a favorite topic" and people start talking about the creepy lonely single Aussie and why all his posts have to do with favorite topic. All I want is to stop having to talk about his favorite topic every time I log in.

Trust me, if you had a faggot following you around accusing you of this shit every time you post, you'd want to air your grievances about it publicly.
Say "favorite topic" one more time you rat soup-eatin' MOTHA-FUCKA!
nnnngfap-2016-07-26-02h08m45s513-620x315_465_236_int.jpg