If Nice Podcast, Stupid was to return with a different host, who would you like it to be?

handsomeblue

Game Over Anthony Cumia 2024 🎮🩺💔🏥💀
Untitled.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The show with Boomia is in the works, but our schedules keep clashing/I'm a lazy nigger who won't work out time zones.

Do you promise to make it good for the first 10 episodes and then become self-indulgent and start doing multiple shows a week and make them 3 hours long and then have a meltdown and delete your account? You can count on my listen if so.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The whole idea of a podcast is dumb and will never be a good idea. Time would be better spent calling Milwaukee pizza shops.

Whoever steps up will inevitably try to jump the shark, hurt someone’s feelings, get doxxed, and cause a bunch of autistic drama between the 4 pests who actually care.

Next thing you know, the board is inundated with before/after pictures of toilets and those Easter island statues. The only good thing that came from Dan’s podcast is that I know which cleaning service I’d use if I ever moved back to Boston.

Tl;dr - I’d love to hear a collaboration between Boomia and Wormkiller.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Do you promise to make it good for the first 10 episodes and then become self-indulgent and start doing multiple shows a week and make them 3 hours long and then have a meltdown and delete your account? You can count on my listen if so.
And please talk about metal bands for the first 20 minutes so that you catch people’s attention right away