If Nice Podcast, Stupid was to return with a different host, who would you like it to be?

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
You're fixated on me, and I point out that you're a creepy pedo who atalks me.

This is so Nana-esque. She looks 12, fella. You can't even tell us how old you are, because the truth would creep everyone here out. And you know iT.

"Well she looks 12 to me so I'm forced to constantly post about fucking 12 year olds".

It's the creepiest fucking thing that you can't just accept she's a 20-year-old woman because you reallllllllllllllllllllly need to constantly bring up your favorite topic.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
"Well she looks 12 to me so I'm forced to constantly post about fucking 12 year olds".

It's the creepiest fucking thing that you can't just accept she's a 20-year-old woman because you reallllllllllllllllllllly need to constantly bring up your favorite topic.
You referred to a girl who looks 12 as a woman. Ewwwwww.

G

1664222994958.png

66B0C45A-DA04-4D80-9656-1BA02D3B9965.jpeg

Jenna

That's like saying all the Patposters actually grind black youths into niggeroni. What weak, child molesting logic.

Also, Jenna's a dumb cunt.

I asked you to make one post without bringing up your favorite topic and you brought up your favorite topic.

Raymond

You will never see my penis

I don't think you're pedo but I really hate the Jenna bit. I wish you'd go back to the way you used to be.

Riccardo Bosi

I asked you to make one post without bringing up your favorite topic and you brought up your favorite topic.
I don't take instructions from creeps. "You have been instructed, stlaker"

SHE TURNS 20 YEARS OLD TOMORROW, YOU SICK FUCK!!!
View attachment 67379

Meanwhile...

LEAVE THE KING OF POP ALONE!!
View attachment 67380
Nice try, Daniel Mullen of Plymouth, Massachusetts. And even if you're not him, I'm still going to make fun of him and his Brazilian tranny wife.

Jenna

I don't think you're pedo but I really hate the Jenna bit. I wish you'd go back to the way you used to be.

I mean there's people you can banter with, give a little Cellar table joshing, eh no hard feelings. It's easy to fight comedy with comedy and get over shit.

Then there's thin-skinned favorite topic havers who follow you from thread to thread to bring it up. Completely devoid of humor, enabled by their publicly stated group of e-friends. What, you don't have a selected group of onaforums buddies to uprib all your posts? You can always join theirs!

I can't post anything at all without the thread turning into a favorite topic thread. I don't want to discuss favorite topic at all, because she's fucking 20 and thinking about favorite topic isn't very funny to me. At what point does it stop being "I don't think Jenna's a favorite topic" and people start talking about the creepy lonely single Aussie and why all his posts have to do with favorite topic. All I want is to stop having to talk about his favorite topic every time I log in.

Trust me, if you had a faggot following you around accusing you of this shit every time you post, you'd want to air your grievances about it publicly.

G

Here's what happens. Someone starts a podcast catering to a group of assholes whose hobby is anonymously mocking people online. Guy does ok for first 3 to 4 episodes, mostly thanks to his guests. Lets anything resembling praise go to his head. Takes any criticism poorly. Starts doing 3 hour long episodes that are rambling diatribes against people with no connection to the mythos of said group of assholes. Melts down and embarrasses himself.

A podcast for this place isn't a bad idea in some ways, but it's a terrible idea in every other way.

Riccardo Bosi

I mean there's people you can banter with, give a little Cellar table joshing, eh no hard feelings. It's easy to fight comedy with comedy and get over shit.

Then there's thin-skinned favorite topic havers who follow you from thread to thread to bring it up. Completely devoid of humor, enabled by their publicly stated group of e-friends. What, you don't have a selected group of onaforums buddies to uprib all your posts? You can always join theirs!

I can't post anything at all without the thread turning into a favorite topic thread. I don't want to discuss favorite topic at all, because she's fucking 20 and thinking about favorite topic isn't very funny to me. At what point does it stop being "I don't think Jenna's a favorite topic" and people start talking about the creepy lonely single Aussie and why all his posts have to do with favorite topic. All I want is to stop having to talk about his favorite topic every time I log in.

Trust me, if you had a faggot following you around accusing you of this shit every time you post, you'd want to air your grievances about it publicly.
lol nobody likes paragraphs, faggot

Here's what happens. Someone starts a podcast catering to a group of assholes whose hobby is anonymously mocking people online. Guy does ok for first 3 to 4 episodes, mostly thanks to his guests. Lets anything resembling praise go to his head. Takes any criticism poorly. Starts doing 3 hour long episodes that are rambling diatribes against people with no connection to the mythos of said group of assholes. Melts down and embarrasses himself.

A podcast for this place isn't a bad idea in some ways, but it's a terrible idea in every other way.
Boomia talks about Ethan Ralph on the next episode 😭

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock

Its a win-win though. Any success that it has will be enjoyable, and the epic fall from grace that follows will also be enjoyable