• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Jerry probably has a legit argument for declining the offer and performing a debtors exam.
  • suspicious dissolving of postbyghosts just before chap 128
  • pattern of spending on frivolous holidays whilst in debt
  • the registering of tomlinson LLC
  • the undisclosed source of funding for the lawfare
  • debtor clearly has assets
  • debtor brags of PPP loans and 6 figure income
  • owns multiple properties (2 half hovels)

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Jerry probably has a legit argument for declining the offer and performing a debtors exam.
  • suspicious dissolving of postbyghosts just before chap 128
  • pattern of spending on frivolous holidays whilst in debt
  • the registering of tomlinson LLC
  • the undisclosed source of funding for the lawfare
  • debtor clearly has assets
  • debtor brags of PPP loans and 6 figure income
  • owns multiple properties (2 half hovels)
He definitely has ammo, but I still think it's an uphill battle with the way courts are. Hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling they'll just shrug this off and give them the opportunity to make good on the debts

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Meanwhile, Judge Ashley is jamming on the bass guitar in his chambers. A sip of Henny with Kim.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I think some redditor called him out on this via text and he texted "things change, stlaker"
The only thing that’s changed is the amount he owes: It goes up every day.

Pat loves to brag about his “toxic masculinity,” but men with masculinity actually earn an income.

BTW, these circumstances make it a near certainty that the only sex these two are having is marital rape. Women who are sole breadwinners generally can’t produce any vaginal lubrication for a husband who isn’t man enough to work and take care of his “family.”

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
🚨🚨🚨 Niki and Pat's trustee asking the judge to DISMISS the amortization (payment plan) proceedings 🚨🚨🚨
1687284448993.png

Pat "too broke, too fat, too retarded" to qualify for a payment plan, Trustee Mont said to me in a dream

edit: to clarify he's asking the judge to drop the "soft bankruptcy" option under which Niki had a bucnh of extra protections, not to dismiss the judgement.

Dan get the documents and watermark them with DanForo logo

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
🚨🚨🚨 Niki and Pat's trustee asking the judge to DISMISS the amortization proceedings 🚨🚨🚨
View attachment 128310

Pat "too broke, too fat, too retarded" to qualify for a payment plan, Trustee Mont said to me in a dream

Dan get the documents and watermark them with DanForo logo
So what, are they trying to get a judge to just drop the whole thing? Not a lawyer but I don't think that's how this works....