I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat hates that this is his reality now. He thought he grifted his way into success but all he got out of it was a wasted opportunity. His arrogance and stubbornness have now put him in a spot where he owes some stranger on the internet a quarter of the value of his house. He has to lie to himself so he doesnt eat a bullet over it.

Prison Enjoyer

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20230513_211643_Chrome.jpg

Honey Badger

My father has no penis

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
This confirms stupid Patrick thinks a court ordered debt can be erased by people being mean to you.
He's swatting himself.
I can only assume that he believes the legal maxim ‘ex turpia causa non oritur action’ is applicable to him. Essentially, no damages or costs should be awarded due to illegal conduct which is why he is trying to pin the swattings on the forums.

The problem with that Patrick sweetie is that your case already been thrown out and you’ve failed to appeal so stop oinking and start paying.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
This confirms stupid Patrick thinks a court ordered debt can be erased by people being mean to you.
He's swatting himself.
B&R hosts were like "it makes no sense, why would swatting himself excuse him from paying the attorney fees??" yeah who'd be stupid enough to believe that, right? Patrick, that's who.

the meeting between Nikki and the Trustee is fast approaching, maybe that's why he's acting more manic and faggier. Walls closing in and whatnot.

HeyItsVos

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I can only assume that he believes the legal maxim ‘ex turpia causa non oritur action’ is applicable to him. Essentially, no damages or costs should be awarded due to illegal conduct which is why he is trying to pin the swattings on the forums.

The problem with that Patrick sweetie is that your case already been thrown out and you’ve failed to appeal so stop oinking and start paying.
Does it even matter what Patrick says or even thinks? Niki is listed and has very clearly become involved. They’ve hired a bankruptcy attorney and are presumably working out a payment deal.

Patrick can say whatever he wants and it, at best, has no effect on anything. At worst, it can be used against him to influence legal decisions. He’s remarkably stupid