I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

in case anyone else is curious about the timeframe of the case, in this other one I found that used the same trustee it took 55 days between the day he got appointed and when he submitted the report (payment plan suggestion) to the judge

Thanks! Here's another one I found - 2022CV002325 Voluntary Amortization of Debts of Robert Harried
  • Sept 19 - Order appointing trustee
  • Oct 31 - Report of trustee (42 days later)
  • Nov 10 - Judge looks at & approves the plan
Also, a congratulations to Niki & Pat for being one of the 5% of non-black voluntary-amortization-filers. Just check out some of these names in their fellow pack of misfits in 2023 cases, esp. those near the bottom. #Diversity #Allies
1.png

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Also, a congratulations to Niki & Pat for being one of the 5% of non-black voluntary-amortization-filers.
Niki first learned about debt amortization when one of her swarthy paramours left a pamphlet in her vagina. Devante had just filed and was able to fill Niki in on all the details while he filled her gash with methane.

I hope someone puts the footage on WorldStar of what happens when Niki wears her THEY’RE TRYING TO KILL US!!!! hoodie to one of these appointments.

Udders

Great food
Thanks! Here's another one I found - 2022CV002325 Voluntary Amortization of Debts of Robert Harried
Also, a congratulations to Niki & Pat for being one of the 5% of non-black voluntary-amortization-filers. Just check out some of these names in their fellow pack of misfits in 2023 cases, esp. those near the bottom. #Diversity #Allies
Lashawn Poindexter sounds like a twitter account someone would make to troll people.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
View attachment 115589
Nigi Robinson

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead

Attachments

• IMG_9587.jpeg
    IMG_9587.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_9588.jpeg
    IMG_9588.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 124