I wanna see the debtor's movie!

BoomerSperg

Thats what Im picking up. Still has around $10k lingering costs from legal fees in California on the first domestication and possibly another $18k for the second incoming domestication. Wouldnt be surprised if the second domestication ends up having this same lingering fees after the initial payment too. Im sure Pat will happily resolve these debts. Knowing pat is on the hook for another $30k roughly, really warms my cockles. These next round of collections will probably break him.
He works for us now.

Well, for one of us.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Remember when pat said he that he got enough money to pay that last court cash with enough left over for any other possible future court cases?
Im sure pat is just sitting on another $30k to cover his other legal failures.

Say Lynne bent over backwards to help resolve that first judgment. I have a hard time seeing someone doing that twice within a year. If pat somehow gets a quick resolution for this next chuck, I might start leaning toward the SFWA paying it off just to shut him up.
It’s not fucking SFWA. They don’t have the money to just be paying off shit like that and no way that many timid nerds are putting their necks on the line to protect the last group of leaders who would have started all this shit. It’s totally different people in charge now.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He works for us now.

Well, for one of us.
Seeing that pat still owes such a large amount, it pretty much locks in that his Tiny Tim story and any future books will take a decade to just get him out of the red. This LOLsuit has put him in such a huge financial hole that hasnt even finished being dug yet.

1697774367127.png

e57.jpg

G

It’s not fucking SFWA. They don’t have the money to just be paying off shit like that and no way that many timid nerds are putting their necks on the line to protect the last group of leaders who would have started all this shit. It’s totally different people in charge now.
It's Compound Media, which is why Pat is too embarassed to admit it.

RobertMewler

Maybe the Church of Scientology is footing all these bills. He did win that certificate from them that one time. Sounds far-fetched but this would make for good lore.

WOULD IT?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Maybe it's a Lincoln Project slush fund. They allign most with Fatrick, masquerading as conservatives when they really are gay pedophiles who worship neo-libs and neo-cons.