I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Imagine trying to sue the internet and all it gets you is a bill for ~$70k to cover the defendants costs. Who knows how much pat had to come out of pocket to cover his own legal fees. What a waste of money. He could have almost paid off half of the hovel, or bought that dream mustang he wants so bad, or built that garage he wishes he had.
He has a secret benefactor who's working in tandem with the FBI, Secret Service, and Interpol. Enjoy prison.

Prison Enjoyer

I'm retarded does that mean Pat still owes 10k from the CLOUDFLARE case? after having paid 41k? I thought that one was over with the FULL SATISFCATION from Wisconsin
View attachment 160660
View attachment 160661

Current tally of debts:
  • $12,718.22 -- Google subpoena quash + current 10% interest
  • $5,703.71 -- Postjudgment costs, Google quash as of March 2023
  • $10,019.03 -- Postjudgment costs, Cloudflare quash
So Piggy is currently on the hook for $28,440.96, PLUS the following unknown or undetermined accounts:
  • Additional postjudgment costs, Google quash March '23-Present
  • Additional postjudgment costs, Cloudflare quash incurred after today until Pig pays
  • Additional interest accumulated on the Google quash until Pig pays (10% annually)

Lookin' good for Season 6! Jerry Jen is a saint on eart.
jj.png

Current tally of debts:
  • $5,703.71 -- $5,703.71 -- Postjudgment costs, Google quash as of March 2023
So Piggy is currently on the hook for $28,440.96, PLUS the following unknown or undetermined accounts:
  • Additional postjudgment costs, Cloudflare quash incurred after today until Pig pays
  • Additional interest accumulated on the Google quash until Pig pays (10% annually)

jj.png
I may have gotten a 1.2 GPA and taken 6th grade math in high school but does that mean that Pat would have paid ~$70k when it's all said and done?

Prison Enjoyer

I may have gotten a 1.2 GPA and taken 6th grade math in high school but does that mean that Pat would have paid ~$70k when it's all said and done?

Perhaps more den dat!

That's the minimum, child. Add on the additional postjudgment costs not determined yet/public (including 2 domestications to come) and we could be seeing perhaps more than ~$15k added on top to that, even more if he further delays it and tries to squirrel out. God bless Quasi, El Tigre, & Jerry.

Perhaps more den dat!

That's the minimum, child. Add on the additional postjudgment costs not determined yet/public (including 2 domestications to come) and we could be seeing perhaps more than $15k added on top to that, even more if he further delays it and tries to squirrel out. God bless Quasi, El Tigre, & Jerry.
This is truly one of the great days on da sub. God bless us, everyone!

Prison Enjoyer

Current tally of debts:
  • $5,703.71 -- Postjudgment costs, Google quash as of March 2023

jj.png

PayQuasi.lol says there's 10% interest/yr added to the postjudgment costs too, not just on the initial judgment. I haven't heard of that being the case, and it's not mentioned in the paperwork here, but if that's indeed correct it means + $2,056.11 = $30,493.64

Either way, Lynne's checkbook is going to be losing some major weight soon (unlike piggy)

edit: Yes, apparently they are lol. $30k it is.

Last edited:
G

payquasi.lol updated. Adding up both debts and payments, Fatass is in the hole for over $70,000

5aaf83285c37c1b57ef599758e797f44.png

PayQuasi.lol says there's 10% interest/yr added to the postjudgment costs too, not just on the initial judgment. I haven't heard of that being the case, and it's not mentioned in the paperwork here, but if that's indeed correct it means + $2,056.11 = $30,493.64

Either way, Lynne's checkbook is going to be losing some major weight soon (unlike piggy)

I believe the interest starts accumulating at the time that the charges are entered.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Remember when pat said he that he got enough money to pay that last court cash with enough left over for any other possible future court cases?
Im sure pat is just sitting on another $30k to cover his other legal failures.

Say Lynne bent over backwards to help resolve that first judgment. I have a hard time seeing someone doing that twice within a year. If pat somehow gets a quick resolution for this next chuck, I might start leaning toward the SFWA paying it off just to shut him up.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Remember when pat said he that he got enough money to pay that last court cash with enough left over for any other possible future court cases?
Im sure pat is just sitting on another $30k to cover his other legal failures.

Say Lynne bent over backwards to help resolve that first judgment. I have a hard time seeing someone doing that twice within a year. If pat somehow gets a quick resolution for this next chuck, I might start leaning toward the SFWA paying it off just to shut him up.
What’s funny about your hypothetical is that retard Pat probably wouldn’t accept until the last minute, even though a rational person would jump at the opportunity to draw a line under this series of debacles. And the longer he waits, the higher the payoff amount becomes between collection fees for work done by Quasi’s lawyers and the interest.

This challenge does not play to Pat’s legendary “virtue,” stubbornness.

G

Right, but the clock on the postjudgement stuff doesn't start ticking until it is filed. Postjudgement costs are part of the judgement.