• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
You are so painfully unfunny. Not as painful as the hole stretching, but still pretty bad. Fight me, faggot. In real life. This is 100% a genuine offer, you fucking creep faggot.
Inside out pocket.jpg

Why did the SFWA spend $8k+ arguing that their financial relationship with Pat was too time consuming to detail, if he's just a regular member?

They could have said: "Our records show that Patrick Tomlinson has been a member of the SFWA for X years, he would have paid $Y in dues, he has received no loans or grants from us, and this information cost $30 in staff wages to look up."

...but instead they spent thousands of dollars to hide that info.

Why?
Maybe this isn’t the only shady disbursement they’ve given out. Granting this discovery could open the floodgates to more people SFWA pissed off over the years

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Bankruptcy isn’t sending you to jail.
To add to this, anyone with some pride would not ask their parents for help in such a situation. Years later and your husband might go to jail “because of the stalkers trying to kill us who are harassing you too” - this is an appropriate time to ask for help.

I can’t remember who it was that found all those reddit contact form bits targeting Lynne, but those forms probably helped quasi get paid lmao.

Last edited:
G

If SFWA did front the money they wouldn't have to make a direct payment of the debt. They could potentially pay nikis company for "SEO". What niki does with those profits are her own business. Another thing that bothers me is why did pat file the lawsuit. Even if he was full of piss and vinegar ready to fight the trolls, it would come with considerable (to him) cost. He could have talked them into it, or maybe they all planned it together. I don't think even he would make that move without monetary assurances. If it was paid for by SFWA in pats mind it would not be his lawsuit. He would merely be the frontman. Ownership of the lawsuit and its consequences would fall onto SFWA, and any legal fees should be paid by them (in his mind). I believe he said something to the effect of "we didn't know we would have to pay the lawyer fees".

Whats wrong with the above scenario is that multiple people that are not pat would have to agree to do something stupid. These are people in leadership and financial positions within the organization. I have to assume they have some level of intelligence to them and would not do something so stupid. Which is why I hope all of that is true. The idea of drooling retard pat turning on the charisma and talking multiple people into walking off a cliff is extremely funny.

G

The amount of dumb fucking bullshit in this thread makes my head spin. I'm going to blame it on the influx of newbie Kiwifags and whatever the term for Cumtown people is (once they've been around long enough to earn a name, obviously), as the thought of Brothermen being this stupid makes me want to vomit.

Here is what we know:
  • Niki went bankrupt some years back, and Lynne didn't lift a finger to help her. If you think Lynne paid the lolsuit to help her avoid bankruptcy this time (but not last time) then ask yourself what's changed? Nikki has married Patrick, and that's it. Do you think that Patrick has charmed Lynne into bailing them out? Do you think that he's fatly talked over Lynne about how great he is enough times to soften her heart and loosen her purse strings so that she'll cough up the price of a new car just to free him from the facing the consequences of his bullshit? None of his friends or filetrading partners have offered a penny, why would she? Why this bankruptcy, and not the earlier one?
  • And if she did help him, why wouldn't he publicly thank her? He's heaped praise on dumber motherfuckers before.
  • Pat was never going to go to jail. The only reason that some of you dumbasses think he was is because notorious liar, cunt, and actual tough guy Pat Tomlinson told you that he was. Pat's also told you that he's an expert marksman, marathon runner, and martial artist; who can chase you down and twist you into a pretzel. Also, he's got a nice piece, and he fucks with more skill and enthusiasm than you ever will. You guys believe all that too, right? After all, Pat said it; so it must be true. Good luck beating Pat's three pump record, fellas!
  • We also know Pat's a member of the SFWA, partly because he announced he'd re-joined a month or so before the lolsuit - admittedly a statement not worth shit on its own - and partly because the SFWA admitted it in court filings.
  • We know that Pat claimed to Josiah that a "professional organisation" which he's a member of was footing the bill for the lawsuit. As his only income is A) writing shit sci-fi and B) freelance insurance sales, and insurance salesmen don't have a union, that can only be the SFWA.
  • We also know that the SFWA lobbied on Pat's behalf to get Amazon's GoodReads to delete honest reviews of his works. GoodReads was up for years before you scamps started pointing out the quality of Pat's books; and it was only then that the SFWA took action. They now have a backdoor into Goodreads, available only to members, to get negative reviews removed. Somebody over there likes Pat (or possible the JPGs he trades with them) enough to fight with Amazon over this. That is, the SFWA will do shit for Pat. There's still no evidence that Lynne would; I doubt she'd even lift her skirt to piss on him if he was on fire.
  • We also know - the Pests having gone through the SFWA's charter and bylaws with the finest of fine-toothed combs - that there's no allowance in their rules to pay for a fat idiot to sue people for calling him a fat idiot. That means if the SFWA did fund his lolsuit it was outside of their charity purpose, and handing $120k of charity money out to their file trading partners for vanity projects risks getting their charity status revoked by the IRS, as well as fraud charges for the idiots involved. That's a fine reason to keep any deal with Pat secret.
  • Which brings us neatly to Quasi's lawsuit against the SFWA, in which he attempted to determine if there was any financial relationship between the SFWA and Pat. If Pat was just a regular member, they would have replied with the years he was a member, and perhaps a rough guess at how much he paid in dues; job done.
  • Spoiler: they didn't.
  • Instead, they fought the suit in court spending $8k according to their court filings (and $12k by my estimate, as there were more filings after the $8k number) arguing that it was too much work to expect a charity to detail their financial dealings with Pat, although they did admit he was a member. All they had to do was ask their accountant if there were any outstanding debts in Pat's name, or if any grants were paid out to him in the last three years, or if there were any contracts signed with him. That's maybe an hour's work, assuming he takes a couple of breaks in the middle to try and break Pat's three pump record on a child-sized anime doll. Instead, they spent six months at minimum wage's worth of money arguing that there was no way their accountant could possibly prise himself off his child-sized sex doll long enough to figure out if anyone owes any money to the charity he that he's paid to look after the money for. They went through two different judges, too; it was that important to them to keep any deal with Pat under wraps.
  • Fun fact: In their court filings, they stated that Pat had been an SFWA member for ten years. According to Pat, he'd only just joined. That suggests to me that someone at the SFWA has lied to their lawyer; as they know that if he found out they'd spent a shitload of money on Pat's bullshit a month after he joined it would look worse than if they claimed he'd been a long-term member. Somebody's lying over there; and that smells to me like fraud.
  • Lastly, as our fearless Admin has pointed out, [URL='https://new.onaforums.net/threads/i-wanna-see-the-debtors-movie.34623/post-961446']it would be illegal for a whole new reason if the SFWA paid for Fatrick's lolsuit.[/URL]
There; now you fuckin' know. Also, I've made a couple of sexual intercourse jokes back there; if someone would like to explain what "intercourse" is to the Cumtown folk (you're probably going to have to use My Little Pony analogies to get them to understand) that would be great, thanks.

EDIT: I can't believe that I left this out. If the SFWA didn't bail Pat out, he'd have to go through the debtor's exam process, and we'd see exactly what money the SFWA had given/loaned him. That's why they had to bail him out.
I like your autism but the tough guy thing isnt for you.

To your first point - Nikis mom has probably more free cash now that the kids are older and maybe big payout from his husbands death. Also the contact form bit clearly annoyed her.

They could potentially pay nikis company for "SEO".
They should have just paid Pat - he's brought them more newfound attention than anything that PBG could ever have brought them. Folks here, KF, Justin/Obscura, anyone who picked up a payquasi.lol business card, any bystander who stoped and rubbernecked this tire-fire at any juncture.

While it's up for debate as to who paid this off, there is one suspect that we can 100% take out of contention - Patrick himself. In all of his technicality-tomlinson-ing and outright lies, he has never once claimed that he paid it. That, for whatever reason, is a bridge to far.

(I mean, yes - it's obviously not him, as he's confused by adults having money to do adult things like defend themselves against a BS suit and lights money on fire as soon as he gets it, judging by his Twitter. But for some reason that's seemingly the one lie that he can't/won't tell. Maybe it's as close to gratitude as he's capable of showing, even if it's just tacit.)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The amount of dumb fucking bullshit in this thread makes my head spin. I'm going to blame it on the influx of newbie Kiwifags and whatever the term for Cumtown people is (once they've been around long enough to earn a name, obviously), as the thought of Brothermen being this stupid makes me want to vomit.

Here is what we know:
  • Niki went bankrupt some years back, and Lynne didn't lift a finger to help her. If you think Lynne paid the lolsuit to help her avoid bankruptcy this time (but not last time) then ask yourself what's changed? Nikki has married Patrick, and that's it. Do you think that Patrick has charmed Lynne into bailing them out? Do you think that he's fatly talked over Lynne about how great he is enough times to soften her heart and loosen her purse strings so that she'll cough up the price of a new car just to free him from the facing the consequences of his bullshit? None of his friends or filetrading partners have offered a penny, why would she? Why this bankruptcy, and not the earlier one?
  • And if she did help him, why wouldn't he publicly thank her? He's heaped praise on dumber motherfuckers before.
  • Pat was never going to go to jail. The only reason that some of you dumbasses think he was is because notorious liar, cunt, and actual tough guy Pat Tomlinson told you that he was. Pat's also told you that he's an expert marksman, marathon runner, and martial artist; who can chase you down and twist you into a pretzel. Also, he's got a nice piece, and he fucks with more skill and enthusiasm than you ever will. You guys believe all that too, right? After all, Pat said it; so it must be true. Good luck beating Pat's three pump record, fellas!
  • We also know Pat's a member of the SFWA, partly because he announced he'd re-joined a month or so before the lolsuit - admittedly a statement not worth shit on its own - and partly because the SFWA admitted it in court filings.
  • We know that Pat claimed to Josiah that a "professional organisation" which he's a member of was footing the bill for the lawsuit. As his only income is A) writing shit sci-fi and B) freelance insurance sales, and insurance salesmen don't have a union, that can only be the SFWA.
  • We also know that the SFWA lobbied on Pat's behalf to get Amazon's GoodReads to delete honest reviews of his works. GoodReads was up for years before you scamps started pointing out the quality of Pat's books; and it was only then that the SFWA took action. They now have a backdoor into Goodreads, available only to members, to get negative reviews removed. Somebody over there likes Pat (or possible the JPGs he trades with them) enough to fight with Amazon over this. That is, the SFWA will do shit for Pat. There's still no evidence that Lynne would; I doubt she'd even lift her skirt to piss on him if he was on fire.
  • We also know - the Pests having gone through the SFWA's charter and bylaws with the finest of fine-toothed combs - that there's no allowance in their rules to pay for a fat idiot to sue people for calling him a fat idiot. That means if the SFWA did fund his lolsuit it was outside of their charity purpose, and handing $120k of charity money out to their file trading partners for vanity projects risks getting their charity status revoked by the IRS, as well as fraud charges for the idiots involved. That's a fine reason to keep any deal with Pat secret.
  • Which brings us neatly to Quasi's lawsuit against the SFWA, in which he attempted to determine if there was any financial relationship between the SFWA and Pat. If Pat was just a regular member, they would have replied with the years he was a member, and perhaps a rough guess at how much he paid in dues; job done.
  • Spoiler: they didn't.
  • Instead, they fought the suit in court spending $8k according to their court filings (and $12k by my estimate, as there were more filings after the $8k number) arguing that it was too much work to expect a charity to detail their financial dealings with Pat, although they did admit he was a member. All they had to do was ask their accountant if there were any outstanding debts in Pat's name, or if any grants were paid out to him in the last three years, or if there were any contracts signed with him. That's maybe an hour's work, assuming he takes a couple of breaks in the middle to try and break Pat's three pump record on a child-sized anime doll. Instead, they spent six months at minimum wage's worth of money arguing that there was no way their accountant could possibly prise himself off his child-sized sex doll long enough to figure out if anyone owes any money to the charity he that he's paid to look after the money for. They went through two different judges, too; it was that important to them to keep any deal with Pat under wraps.
  • Fun fact: In their court filings, they stated that Pat had been an SFWA member for ten years. According to Pat, he'd only just joined. That suggests to me that someone at the SFWA has lied to their lawyer; as they know that if he found out they'd spent a shitload of money on Pat's bullshit a month after he joined it would look worse than if they claimed he'd been a long-term member. Somebody's lying over there; and that smells to me like fraud.
  • Lastly, as our fearless Admin has pointed out, it would be illegal for a whole new reason if the SFWA paid for Fatrick's lolsuit.
There; now you fuckin' know. Also, I've made a couple of sexual intercourse jokes back there; if someone would like to explain what "intercourse" is to the Cumtown folk (you're probably going to have to use My Little Pony analogies to get them to understand) that would be great, thanks.

EDIT: I can't believe that I left this out. If the SFWA didn't bail Pat out, he'd have to go through the debtor's exam process, and we'd see exactly what money the SFWA had given/loaned him. That's why they had to bail him out.
As I said before - to me the SFWA paid it because they wanted to make this whole mess GO AWAY. They got themselves (and Pat) into this mess so let’s just pay to make the problem go away

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I like your autism but the tough guy thing isnt for you.

To your first point - Nikis mom has probably more free cash now that the kids are older and maybe big payout from his husbands death. Also the contact form bit clearly annoyed her.
Also note I think she had Niki file bankruptcy as a “tough love” type thing - that she won’t always be there to bail her out. Things have changed since then because it’s obvious Niki is a retard.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
one suspect that we can 100% take out of contention - Patrick himself. In all of his technicality-tomlinson-ing and outright lies, he has never once claimed that he paid it. That, for whatever reason, is a bridge to far.
Hard disagree. His own lolsuit hurting him financially is a massive humiliating L and he'd never admit it because it hurts his fragile effeminate ego. Same way he can't admit he lost in court.

If there's a dark money donor why pay so late? Even from SFWA's perspective they could've avoided the $8k chink superlawyer costs to fight off the subpoena by just satisfying the judgement if they plan to pay for it eventually anyway.

There's no dark money donor, you are just falling for Pig's cope fantasy in which some powerful wealthy patron finds him agreeable and respects him.

JebJoh

I have like 10 pages to catch up on, so fuck me if it’s been said already, but I don’t know what’s worse: paying and lying about it, or having someone else pay it and then GLOAT about how you didn’t pay a penny towards the mess you created.

Now that I type that, the latter is worse by a mile.
He paid quasi’s lawyer, not one dollar to quasi. Consider the record correcTed, sweet succulent summer child.

If SFWA did front the money they wouldn't have to make a direct payment of the debt. They could potentially pay nikis company for "SEO". What niki does with those profits are her own business. Another thing that bothers me is why did pat file the lawsuit. Even if he was full of piss and vinegar ready to fight the trolls, it would come with considerable (to him) cost. He could have talked them into it, or maybe they all planned it together. I don't think even he would make that move without monetary assurances. If it was paid for by SFWA in pats mind it would not be his lawsuit. He would merely be the frontman. Ownership of the lawsuit and its consequences would fall onto SFWA, and any legal fees should be paid by them (in his mind). I believe he said something to the effect of "we didn't know we would have to pay the lawyer fees".

Whats wrong with the above scenario is that multiple people that are not pat would have to agree to do something stupid. These are people in leadership and financial positions within the organization. I have to assume they have some level of intelligence to them and would not do something so stupid. Which is why I hope all of that is true. The idea of drooling retard pat turning on the charisma and talking multiple people into walking off a cliff is extremely funny.
Why did a bunch of grown adults break into the capital building? Groups of People can be whipped up into doing some dumb, short-sighted things

Hard disagree. His own lolsuit hurting him financially is a massive humiliating L and he'd never admit it because it hurts his fragile effeminate ego. Same way he can't admit he lost in court.

If there's a dark money donor why pay so late? Even from SFWA's perspective they could've avoided the $8k chink superlawyer costs to fight off the subpoena by just satisfying the judgement if they plan to pay for it eventually anyway.

There's no dark money donor, you are just falling for Pig's cope fantasy in which some powerful wealthy patron finds him agreeable and respects him.
That’s why it was Lynn. They didn’t tell her the situation was as bad as it got until jail was staring them in the face. She was not really involved or was told untruths by Pat.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
To the dark money donor theorists: remember Nikki set up an LLC for the rental half hovel on 06-23, 3 days after the Chapter 128 was dismissed. Patrick filed his bizarre pro se motion 3 days before the agreement. Unless Piggy did more convincing in 3 days than he had been able to do in 2 years that doesn't fit the donor theory.

The Robinson couple broke the piggy bank and are poorer than ever before. He doesn't want us to laugh at this fact.