• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Petworth dude

Run PFG
1693502865467.jpeg

Jenna

You should take a day off
The potential Last Ride of the Triumph makes it even more likely to me that it was a family bailout and not SFWA. He panicked at the last minute realizing how he couldn't handle prison, and signed over his vanity motorbike to Lynne as a down payment.

Anyway, I fuck hot bitches and everyone I don't like is a kiwifarmer.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

MonsterSteve

Age.
He paid his own debts. Not SWFA, not his mother-in-law. NOBODY. He sold some of his junk and/or took out a loan. Do you have any idea how easy it is to take out a 30k loan these days? Very easy. Most likely sold his bike too. The SWFA could care less about him and his fat books. Why would Nikis mother pay his debts? Some of you are just as dumb as he was thinking how anyone could possibly come up with 17k in lawyers' fees.

cliveowen

stlaker
He paid his own debts. Not SWFA, not his mother-in-law. NOBODY. He sold some of his junk and/or took out a loan. Do you have any idea how easy it is to take out a 30k loan these days? Very easy. Most likely sold his bike too. The SWFA could care less about him and his fat books. Why would Nikis mother pay his debts? Some of you are just as dumb as he was thinking how anyone could possibly come up with 17k in lawyers' fees.
The problem with this is that if pat was going to pay it himself, why didn't he do the amortization plan? Much better paying monthly than have to satisfy it all at once

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
The problem with this is that if pat was going to pay it himself, why didn't he do the amortization plan? Much better paying monthly than have to satisfy it all at once
Voluntary amortization plan comes with financial disclosure, AFAIK. He -or whoever did it- paid a big premium to avoid that.

Letting the bill grow for 2 years (and counting with the other judgement) IMO is the biggest question mark to the dark money donor theory. But if it's SFWA the cat ladies have no skin in the game. It's not their money, the cost gets socialized among their sucker members. Even if they got caught embezzling and violating the 501c3 charter, the Hildys would eat up the sob story and accept it was the right thing to do.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Voluntary amortization plan comes with financial disclosure, AFAIK. He -or whoever did it- paid a big premium to avoid that.

Letting the bill grow for 2 years (and counting with the other judgement) IMO is the biggest question mark to the dark money donor theory. But if it's SFWA the cat ladies have no skin in the game. It's not their money, the cost gets socialized among their sucker members. Even if they got caught embezzling and violating the 501c3 charter, the Hildys would eat up the sob story and accept it was the right thing to do.
If the SFWA was really paying for it, do you think they'd let him run his mouth at a convention and tell people he's willing to go to jail to be a martyr over the debt?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
If the SFWA was really paying for it, do you think they'd let him run his mouth at a convention and tell people he's willing to go to jail to be a martyr over the debt?
They can't control what faggy LARPs he plays at conventions, and I don't see why they'd care too much what flavor of bullshit he tells people as long as it doesn't harm them. Besides, in this scenario it might be Pat who has leverage over them. He has nothing to lose (no career, poor, fat, etc) and he could've publicly blasted SFWA for hooking him up with "bad attorneys" and leaving him high and dry with the consequences. We know this isn't exactly true and he knew all along the lolsuit was meritless, but the SF/F fags aren't rational.

It wouldn't just be a PR problem for SFWA, if Pat went scorched earth it would've jeopardized their 501c3 status because funding a member's lolsuit was legally shady from the very beginning. Bad for the board who signed off on it too.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
They can't control what faggy LARPs he plays at conventions, and I don't see why they'd care too much what flavor of bullshit he tells people as long as it doesn't harm them. Besides, in this scenario it might be Pat who has leverage over them. He has nothing to lose (no career, poor, fat, etc) and he could've publicly blasted SFWA for hooking him up with "bad attorneys" and leaving him high and dry with the consequences. We know this isn't exactly true and he knew all along the lolsuit was meritless, but the SF/F fags aren't rational.

It wouldn't just be a PR problem for SFWA, if Pat went scorched earth it would've jeopardized their 501c3 status because funding a member's lolsuit was legally shady from the very beginning. Bad for the board who signed off on it too.
Pig doesn't have any foresight to take advantage of any potential leverage he may have. I'm sure the SFWA would've had a 'keep your mouth shut' talk with him if they were going to sponsor him further too. Also, there's no way there would've been a pro se motion filed by Pat if the SFWA was swooping in to bail him out.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pig doesn't have any foresight to take advantage of any potential leverage he may have. I'm sure the SFWA would've had a 'keep your mouth shut' talk with him if they were going to sponsor him further too. Also, there's no way there would've been a pro se motion filed by Pat if the SFWA was swooping in to bail him out.
agreed on the last minute pro se motion not fitting a dark money donor being in charge of the situation. Or having him go through the amortization first, or the agreement on the eve of the hearing, or hiring the discount lawyers. He has to have been crying at SFWA since the very day the judgement was entered, no reason for them to delay it until he's facing jail.

For the record I think there's no dark money donor, but if there is one, it has to be SFWA. Not Lynne, no mysterious shadowy ally Patrick wants to pretend exists to cope that it didn't cost him a penny.

regarding 1.7 not being able to press cat ladies, he already played them into paying for the lolsuit. They aren't any brighter than him.