• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The last time was SFWA was allegedly involved was circa Josiah. That's like 2 years ago at this point, and they've since had a complete turnover in leadership. I highly doubt it's SFWA and Patrick signed an NDA so he'll keep their name out of his fat snout to avoid any other problems.

I think it boils down to Lynne or his own family. Lynne probably has a good bit of money in the bank. All of her kids are out of the house, which is probably paid off. Her husband is dead so unless she's fucking someone, she's probably just spending on herself plus whatever she tosses to her family on the side.

Patrick is his own problem and will always get in the way of success. I guarantee Lynne and Niki just want this to go away and know that Patrick is a blocker to that. We keep mentioning divorce but there's a good chance Niki really loves him and wants this to work out. No wife wants to see their husband go to jail for anything and this happens to be a case where all they need to do is cut a check to make that immediate issue go away. For Lynne, cutting the check is probably a super easy solution to taking massive amounts of pressure off her family.
The thanksgiving / Christmas tweets will be interesting this year - something tells me he will be alone in a bar again.

Prison Enjoyer

Surely whomever funded this had to put in a “be a good boy and STFU” condition. Right?

Yes, but he's been so insistent in his tweeting since that "WE didn't pay him, stlaker" "We weren't the ones that paid him, stlaker. We didn't lose a penny" that I think someone will 100% get it out of him in the future. Corner him in a text, ask him, and he'd probably tell you.

I'm surprised nobody's tried yet.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Don't wanna read the last however many pages. WWAWD proposal that he exchanged his judgement debt with a more easily dischargeable form of debt and is planning on wiping it out with a bankruptcy claim? Or is Lynne Theory still the leading one?
That's the wildcard theory: Rick actually paid up himself. The man's almost completely delusional but that's all a mask to himself and the world to hide what an insecure, cowardly loser he is. He's pussed out before when the chips were down. I have to take his martyrdom story with a grain of salt considering we're talking about the same guy who's threatened to neutralize detractors a thousand times over and then cowered and hid and pissed himself when someone took him up on the offer. It wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely believed his histrionic blustering in both cases, but only right up to the point until shit got too real and Lil 1.2 Pissy Eyes Ricky emerged through the dense layers of mental illness and adipose fat to make a rare appearance.

I can't see how he could've gotten the cash on his own accord though. Him taking out big ass loans at the last minute with his dogshit credit is really hard to believe, so the only other option is that he did have the money in the bank all along, which isn't technically impossible but seems extremely doubtful given what we know about his life.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Yes, but he's been so insistent in his tweeting since that "WE didn't pay him, stlaker" "We weren't the ones that paid him, stlaker. We didn't lose a penny" that I think someone will 100% get it out of him in the future. Corner him in a text, ask him, and he'd probably tell you.

I'm surprised nobody's tried yet.
Thats why he didnt learn a damn thing from all that. I bet he wasnt even grateful to whoever helped him. Instead of thanking them he probably spites them. Someone had to come save him and dip into their savings. While he just keeps being a cunt online. Pat doesnt care about anyone else but himself. Everyone else gets to suffer for his actions and he gets to act like its just another day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Thats why he didnt learn a damn thing from all that. I bet he wasnt even grateful to whoever helped him. Instead of thanking them he probably spites them. Someone had to come save him and dip into their savings. While he just keeps being a cunt online. Pat doesnt care about anyone else but himself. Everyone else gets to suffer for his actions and he gets to act like its just another day.
He’s really been angry oinking lately, I think it’s clear he’s lost his mind and this is his life now

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
I don’t think they have that much money.
we don’t know that for sure. It may have been a loan, they may have just referred him to a lawyer. You can’t take anything he says at face value.
And they funded it because they saw it as a benefit to ALL their writer members - they said other authors like Cat Rambo etc got bad reviews from trolls on various review sites due to their political beliefs / tweets. That was the whole point of the lawsuit - bad / mean reviews made by people who were trying to hurt book sales. Pat just used himself as the example to sue people for saying his books suck and claiming that hurt his sales and was defamation so pay up for damages. The SFWA has claimed they’ve been under attack from “trolls” for a while - most likely the pedo defender stuff of course - so they went with Pat’s plan to sue the trolls and make it stop. Don’t forget Mary 3 names who we all mocked was in charge at the time and gave the OK to fund this nonsense and had since had to step down. As an
organization that relies on membership dues they wanted this whole thing to go away.
From 2021's filing (accessed via payquasi.lol)
3U3ZNP3.png

Now this evidence is purely circumstantial but it is odd that they only had 17k of legal fees in 2019. Pat's lawsuits were filed and lost the next two years.

Last edited:

Jenna

You should take a day off
I really think he believes Quasi is JG3 and basically pitched it as such. Before, he was suing anonymous John Does and 100% of the blame needs to be put on his lawyers for fumbling an obvious case. Now that he has Gibney's name (and/or Mullen's) he thinks he can relitigate the case and win.

That's how he sold it to Lynne. It only failed because we didn't know who anyone was, now that we have their identities this is a slam dunk case. $50,000 minimum coming from every ONA and Kiwifarms poster who has ever said anything rude about him.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Nigga your girlfriend has a paper round. How dare you try and pull that "You don't know any hot girls" nonsense after sharing such a humiliating fact about yourself. Lol, and you carcrashed it too.
Nice round, stupit.
If you opened your fat eyes you'd see this was ages ago, when that one was 19, hot, and crazy, and i was dating her. She's not my girlfriend now, dumbass. Hot girls have become infinitely lazier and more insufferable, proof that, AGAIN, you aren't even in the same vicinity as them.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…