• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

That’s what I believe, they funded that lawsuit as a way to protect ALL writers from people being mean on the internet. That’s how they justified it yet piggy was the one who ended up being on the hook and was facing jail time (in his mind) “thanks to the SFWA”
With how much he (allegedly, but he more or less said so in a Josiah tape, IIRC) cost them initially, plus having to pay to quash JJs subpoena, he’s gotta be persona non grata at this point.

Kinda on brand for the Pig. Anyone who crosses paths with him grows to hate him. And might be a convicted chomo.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
What leverage does Lynn have over Pat though? We knows he’s an obstinate asshole who doesn’t care about his family; he threatened to kill his baby daughter and her mother for Christ sake.

I think there’s a chance Niki finally saw reason and threatened divorce. Lynn may have influenced her to make the ultimatum. That feels like the only thing Pat would respond to. If he got divorced again, his brain would truly melt. One divorce, for those unfamiliar with the couple, is acceptable; maybe things just didn’t work out. Two divorces and you’re the problem. Also it would mean the stalkers “win” which is a bigger deal to Pat than his own child’s health and happiness.

Or maybe, Lynn does fund their lives and threatened to cut them off financially. If that happened though, Pat must’ve gone apeshit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he screamed and cursed to Lynn’s face (something nobody in their right mind would even do to a mother in law). To be a fly on the wall in the half hovel in the days leading up to the hearing…
She can just pay it, he doesn’t have to like or accept it. Niki is on the hook so she can pay. Why do people keep ignoring this?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
She can just pay it, he doesn’t have to like or accept it. Niki is on the hook so she can pay. Why do people keep ignoring this?
I’m glad you pointed this out again. Supposedly Pat was remonstrating with his lawyers at the courthouse but was essentially told that the agreement had already been made and that Nadolski other Polish name was going to accept payment. If that happened as described, it means Niki overruled him.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I’m glad you pointed this out again. Supposedly Pat was remonstrating with his lawyers at the courthouse but was essentially told that the agreement had already been made and that Nadolski was going to accept payment. If that happened as described, it means Niki overruled him.
Seems weird that Nadolski would be accepting anything

I’m glad you pointed this out again. Supposedly Pat was remonstrating with his lawyers at the courthouse but was essentially told that the agreement had already been made and that Nadolski was going to accept payment. If that happened as described, it means Niki overruled him.
That proves it was Niki/Lynn then, right? Not SFWA.

Things must be tense between them now. Divorce is no doubt on the table. Maybe the divorce arc is the next phase in patposting

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1693371842438.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That proves it was Niki/Lynn then, right? Not SFWA.

Things must be tense between them now. Divorce is no doubt on the table. Maybe the divorce arc is the next phase in patposting
I think it will become clear over the next couple weeks if it was Lynne or the SFWA. Both are good possibilities - but even though I leaned on it being the SFWA to end the whole mess they helped start with funding the lawsuit I noticed he’s actually plugging his books for sale on twitter / fb which is something he rarely does anymore.
IMG_0279.jpeg

Didn’t even try that awful snickers joke for the third time - also note the comments
IMG_0280.jpeg

Any time it’s 2 likes it’s this
IMG_0281.jpeg

So I don’t see a divorce arc yet but it could be Lynne fronted the money - but it’s not a gift and it’s a loan - so they need every book sale - even if it’s 99 cents. Pat even thanked someone on FB for buying his book - a rare action from the pig to actually thank people for buying his books. He’s still been silent about what happened, no “Welp” long rant and only Hacky made it known Dandy Dan went to his court hearing - a hearing piggy denied was real.

If true Pig and his retard wife are in huge debt to Lynne and they need to start getting things together to pay her back.

Either way his thanksgiving / Christmas tweets will be interesting - if he even says anything about what he’s doing / did for the holidays.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by RickReternal
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I think it will become clear over the next couple weeks if it was Lynne or the SFWA. Both are good possibilities - but even though I leaned on it being the SFWA to end the whole mess they helped start with funding the lawsuit I noticed he’s actually plugging his books for sale on twitter / fb which is something he rarely does anymore.
View attachment 146828
Didn’t even try that awful snickers joke for the third time - also note the comments
View attachment 146830
Any time it’s 2 likes it’s this
View attachment 146831
So I don’t see a divorce arc yet but it could be Lynne fronted the money - but it’s not a gift and it’s a loan so they need every book sale - even if it’s 99 cents. Pat even thanked someone on FB for buying his book - a rare action from the pig to actually thank people for buying his books.
So he made one dollar in that whole post. The others already had it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
With how much he (allegedly, but he more or less said so in a Josiah tape, IIRC) cost them initially, plus having to pay to quash JJs subpoena, he’s gotta be persona non grata at this point.

Kinda on brand for the Pig. Anyone who crosses paths with him grows to hate him. And might be a convicted chomo.
It’s a toss up between Lynne and SFWA, part of me thinks SFWA paid it off just to have the whole nightmare be over and obviously want nothing ever to do with pig again. Lynne makes sense since she seems to be well off and could get that kind of money together but it’s going to be a very tense situation and possibly it’s not a gift but a loan. The next couple weeks will be interesting -I don’t see them going on any vacations or things like packers games / brewer playoff games in the near future. Be interesting if that bike ride he bragged about was the last before he put it up for sale - he did make that Tweet about how much he paid for it - SPECULATE!

Slackjawed Cow

"represent our legal interests" = try to silence criticism and using the justice system to dox innocent poeple

FUCK AWFF, every single one of those lawyers also LOST in court (thanks Papa Gibney)
Pat tried to abuse the legal system with fake evidence and lies. It was a First amendment case that lost. No surprise nobody wants to work with you.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The last time was SFWA was allegedly involved was circa Josiah. That's like 2 years ago at this point, and they've since had a complete turnover in leadership. I highly doubt it's SFWA and Patrick signed an NDA so he'll keep their name out of his fat snout to avoid any other problems.

I think it boils down to Lynne or his own family. Lynne probably has a good bit of money in the bank. All of her kids are out of the house, which is probably paid off. Her husband is dead so unless she's fucking someone, she's probably just spending on herself plus whatever she tosses to her family on the side.

Patrick is his own problem and will always get in the way of success. I guarantee Lynne and Niki just want this to go away and know that Patrick is a blocker to that. We keep mentioning divorce but there's a good chance Niki really loves him and wants this to work out. No wife wants to see their husband go to jail for anything and this happens to be a case where all they need to do is cut a check to make that immediate issue go away. For Lynne, cutting the check is probably a super easy solution to taking massive amounts of pressure off her family.