• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The thing I'm most curious about is if this financial hit will finally force him into finding real employment.
Seems pat is going to go the Keffalls route and lash out at the internet more than before.

1693351637985.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Seems pat is going to go the Keffalls route and lash out at the internet more than before.

View attachment 146737
If theres one thing i learned in the last 5 years its that this guy doesn’t just quit. No matter how terrible / humiliating it becomes. Relitigating the judgement just turned into relitigating and a refund.

JebJoh

Lol Pat’s wife is listed first because she’s the only spouse with any income or assets. What a failure he is.
Every month for the next however many years Nikki has to write a check to the people who are torturing her husband for fun. On top of that, s these stlaker child’s will continue to ridicule him while quasi is living large with his own private booth at Burger King sucking down whoppers like they are free.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is allegedly the deranged Canadian tranny who runs that "DropKiwiFarms" account. Fatso's circle of metally ill mutants is actually more repugnant than Anthony's. Didn't think that was possible.

View attachment 146739View attachment 146740View attachment 146741
Pat has given up on fighting trolls using legal means since the local police and courts think he is a clown. He has radicalized himself and tried to team up with keffalls, jackie and company. Now he uses their dirty tactics while pretending to be an innocent victim. Thats why the theory of him somehow arranging being swatted by his own allies could actually be true. It will be interesting to see what he does next to cry victim. Swatting seems to be one of most extreme but he just might take it a step further ( no idea what that could be) since nobody on his side cares about his sob story anymore.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
This was my entire point. Pat serves no purpose to the SFWA free or in jail. He also doesn’t serve as a negative wether he’s free or in jail. He is absolutely inconsequential. The ONLY way Pat would have been able to get them to foot the bill, as I said before, is blackmail or coercion. They footed 100k for this tard to lose a lawsuit. They didn’t tell him they’d pay his debts and he had every obligation to do so and didn’t. As someone said before, the SFWA is not run by one person. It is a board. So now you’re opening the scope of the conspiracy. Patrick not only blackmailed one person but an organization of people. And instead of reporting him to the police they met his demands. And usually with blackmail there’s a “or else”. So what was it? That he would say they’re pedos? That they got him arrested? That they paid off the lawsuit? That’s not enough to convince an entire org to give 30k to a guy who’s not even a functioning part of it. Sounds far fetched.

Your last sentence I quoted is exactly what I think happened and matches up with the timeline perfectly. In my first comment I really emphasized that Patrick only decided to pay 2 days before the court hearing. The speed of that decision, one that he’s been grinding his heels against for years, screams family intervention rather than some charity stepping in to pick up the pieces. I go back to my original argument. He was resistant to paying until 2 DAYS before the court hearing. Even if someone gave him the money he wouldn’t pay. Someone literally forced his fucking hand and it wasn’t the Pedo association.
Im still on the fence. I can see both sides. The issue is that the SFWA was potentially misappropriating member dues $ for their own personal vendetta against us. Idk the exact details if its legal for the members dues to be used for this specific purpose but im sure it would piss off a LOT of members that pay their dues that this is where their funds are going, not to anything that is a net positive to the SciFi community as a whole, like a convention or something like that for everyone to enjoy. I can deff still see SIFFWAHHH paying it just to get the shit out if the way and forgotten about.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Im still on the fence. I can see both sides. The issue is that the SFWA was potentially misappropriating member dues $ for their own personal vendetta against us. Idk the exact details if its legal for the members dues to be used for this specific purpose but im sure it would piss off a LOT of members that pay their dues that this is where their funds are going, not to anything that is a net positive to the SciFi community as a whole, like a convention or something like that for everyone to enjoy. I can deff still see SIFFWAHHH paying it just to get the shit out if the way and forgotten about.
SWFA is unlikely to be able to move that much money in that short of time. This is Lynn making sure he doesn't take Nikki down with him, nothing to do with the pig. Lynne big dicked fatty and sent him to his room to play with his toys while the women sort his mess out (as usual).

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!

Prison Enjoyer

Yea the contempt of court hearing was last week and pat came up with $40k in a week someghow

* got forcibly bailed out by Lynne or SFWA. Pat WANTED to go to jail to become a martyr for Morning Joe.

@Flavia's Prolapsed Anus go listen to the Pretend Podcast (Eps 1-4), especially 3 and 4. Catches you up on everything pretty well.