• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He signed an NDA with somebody, but still had to announce he was signing one There had to have been a reason someone made him keep something quiet. My guess is that the SFWA benefactors don't want their name associated with this clusterfuck. None of them ever defend him anymore. Mother in Laws are cunts at the best of times, for good hard working men. I can't imagine a MIL giving this much of a shit about such an unlikeable person.
That’s what I think, he’s a son in law and any reasonable mother in law would think he’s just a piece of shit at this point dragging her daughter down. Also note Pat has been silent about this whole thing that he had been on a media tour about - where he claimed he faced jail time but has nothing to say now. I think the SFWA just wants this whole mess to go away - they paid to keep their books a secret - piggy prob told them he would spill the beans if he went to jail because of a lawsuit they funded they left him out to dry.

HeyItsVos

I think it can be reasonably inferred. He said on tape, where he thought he was being interviewed, that Quasi wouldn’t see a penny even if it meant going to jail. Then in the Pretend Podcast he explained how he’s going to jail and willing. He skipped his debtors exam and was willing to take the contempt charge, writing diatribes trying to relitigate the case and a continuance with not even a week left before the court date. Paying was the absolute last thing on his mind even when the consequence for not paying was prison.
I think paying was the last thing he wanted to do, but he clearly was frightened of jail time too. He basically admitted in his filing that all of the texts and tweets get to him mentally. I think Lynne paid for the reasons you wrote (no one else really has the ability to pay the debt without his permission) but he was probably a blubbering mess that whole week.

It’s hard to explain because you and I are not retarded and can’t think like him. He wanted to not pay and not go to jail at the same time.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Could it be Kyle or someone from Pat's side of family? Both Lynn and SFWA knew that there was an court ordered judgement against him for sometime.

I think someone on the 23rd got wind of Patrick going to jail, panicked and paid up, that's my theory.

Comment? anyone?
Why would anyone in Patrick's life cared if he went to jail?

If Lynn needs Patrick for some sort of tax scheme, that could be it.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Alright I want to pose this question for those that think SFWA paid for the lawsuit. Not trying to shit on any of you but just think about this:

So as we know Pat has been defiant in paying and content to go to jail until literally the day before his contempt hearing. His lawyer literally asked for a continuance 2 days before. In the span of TWO DAYS Rick not only decided to pay. But thats the key. He didn’t decide anything and somebody forced him to pay.

The main question is who has the power to make him pay. Well nobody truly has any “power” over him. He’s a full grown adult and a stubborn fatso. Paying was not his choice and it’s not up for debate. Right now the two most likely saviors of his debt are the SFWA and Lynne.

With Lynne there are a thousand things she could have said to Patrick. “You’ll never come to family dinners again. My daughter will divorce you. You will be financially cut off if you don’t pay this with my money.” Then theres the entire possibility Lynne and Niki conspired to work around Pat and put an end to this.

Now what power does the SFWA have, 2 days before the court case? What do they say to Patrick to force him to compel? “We’ll remove your membership. We’ll tell everyone we paid for the lawsuit.” Really? This is a guy willing to go to jail. They could have had uncensored faucet dick pics and he still wouldn’t agree to take their money.

And lets talk motives. If Lynne did this, it’s because she doesn’t want her daughters husband in jail. Consequences for Rick means consequences for the entire family. And the motives for the SFWA? …So they don’t have to reveal they funded the lawsuit, which we already know and which they say they do on their website? Is this a case of some Q shit where we’re gonna believe they’re “scared” of us outing their pedophilia and want to end that? Bullshit.

Lynne paid this. Theres no way she didn’t.
anyone who thinks SFWA paid is a retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That’s what I think, he’s a son in law and any reasonable mother in law would think he’s just a piece of shit at this point dragging her daughter down. Also note Pat has been silent about this whole thing that he had been on a media tour about - where he claimed he faced jail time but has nothing to say now. I think the SFWA just wants this whole mess to go away - they paid to keep their books a secret - piggy prob told them he would spill the beans if he went to jail because of a lawsuit they funded they left him out to dry.
Sounds like he may have had to possibly sign another NDA for this payout. if this was true

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
'Signing NDAs is fun.'
1693340925619.png

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
this makes the most sense. Idk why everyone thinks Lynn is some charity philanthropy case.

Is there any concrete proof of Lynn ever spending money on the couple?

Last edited:

Imager

I see penises everywhere
If that was the case, she would have paid up way before the possibility of a debtor's exam?

Unless she has the some philosophy as him of #DLTIW.
He didn't want to get a lawyer.

He wanted to go to jail.

I don't think there's any "I'll expose SFWA if you don't pay," going on. He doesn't want Quasi to be paid, period. This whole thing is unjust in his mind.

So who would have leverage on him to make him go through with this? You have to work backwards. This can't have cost Patrick anything.

He's not writing books anymore, so I don't think it's SFWA. I think it's a relative. And whoever it is insisted.

Lynn is the most obvious choice, because Quasi could have theoretically gone after Niki eventually.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Why would anyone in Patrick's life cared if he went to jail?
the only dark money donor theory I feel makes some sense is if he could put SFWA in an awkward spot due to them violating the 501c3 charter. The people calling the shots aren't putting THEIR money on the line, it's the members money, which would also explain why they don't care about letting the debt increase for 2 years.

they're supposed to have a bulletin to inform members of the boards activity but they don't seem very transparent with their spending at all.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
this makes the most sense. Idk why everyone thinks Lynn is some charity philanthropy case.

Is there any concrete proof of Lynn every spending money on the couple?
Lynn would do it because her daughter is on the hook for this debt and the longer this goes on the more it increases. She’s not doing it out of kindness.

SFWA doing it makes no sense.

First of all, they don’t even like Rick. How many SFWA people are speaking out in favor of him? 5 or 6 maybe? He takes no pictures of himself with any of them at any of these conferences he’s at. He appears to be persona non grata with them.

Secondly, we don’t know that they funded the lawsuit. For all we know they loaned him that money per their rules and he owes them. Since there was no debtor exam we may never know.

Third, the leaders in place now are completely different than the ones who were there in the beginning of the lawsuit. It’s hard to imagine these people risking actual felonies to cover for Rick and the old leadership.