• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
At least if pat wants to play payment games he isnt doing it to quasi. If pat is now on a payment plan ( most likely) Im sure he will try and stiff them at some point. Imagine him needing to go back to that same loan source and asking for another $20k in 9 months. Especially if he misses a couple payments. I think this next round of collections wont have such a soft landing for him.

Prison Enjoyer

Gibney's laughin'
rial.png
y1x9mm.jpg
polish_20230824_124908883-jpg.145114

omanflags.png

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Null has it all figured out.
View attachment 146581
Yeah, Quasi finally got tired after 5 and a half years, he was sick of having a debt owed and a lien on Patrick's house.
Null must be huffing paint, I don't see how anyone involved in the patverse could come to this conclusion. If I had a debt on the pig that he couldn't afford to pay I would hound him about it for fun
Fucking drive-by poster.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Null is a seriously retarded nigger who should go back to sucking tranny cock

View attachment 146597
Null fucking seethes because the most he did with his “lolcows” is have a “change of heart” and after tormenting Chris Chan for a decade tried to get a literal retard to act like an adult. And a reminder that he didn’t cut Chris off for fucking his own mother, it was for lying to Null.

“We” essentially bullied a fat man into giving our admin 30k. “They” bullied retarded people into getting their site shut down.