• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Now that this is over I wouldn't be surprised if the swattings msteriously stop. Congrats to quasi. Wherever he may be.
He hasn’t even mentioned going to court, hacky was the only one mentioning Dan going to pats court hearing that he said didn’t exist. I can’t wait until Pat and Hacky have a falling out, you know he’s had to bite his tongue with her when she tells everyone stuff he doesn’t want known.

NigelCumia

If I had to guess, it was SFWA. He probably pulled the same bullshit he did on the podcast 'we didn't know we would have to pay his legal fees' as well as 'you agreed to fund this, this is yours' they kicked it around for months waiting for approval and then some higher up decided Pat sueing them and exposing everything wasn't worth the 32k.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If I had to guess, it was SFWA. He probably pulled the same bullshit he did on the podcast 'we didn't know we would have to pay his legal fees' as well as 'you agreed to fund this, this is yours' they kicked it around for months waiting for approval and then some higher up decided Pat sueing them and exposing everything wasn't worth the 32k.
This is also what I believe, also note Pat has been silent on the whole situation since that last podcast. The only person that cried about Dan going to the hearing was Hacky - a hearing that Pat denied even existed.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It would be pretty on brand of pat to yell at them about " You got me into this position!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
From what I recall they hide the money under 'legal expenses' or some bullshit.
And we know the SFWA really does not want people to know they were involved with this. Knowing Pat he prob threatened to oink the SFWA funded this suit for their writers then left him with a bill and sent him to jail. Piggy would def us this angle to shit on the SFWA.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It would be pretty on brand of pat to yell at them about " You got me into this position!"
That’s what I believe, they funded that lawsuit as a way to protect ALL writers from people being mean on the internet. That’s how they justified it yet piggy was the one who ended up being on the hook and was facing jail time (in his mind) “thanks to the SFWA”

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Why does he think lying is appropriate or justified?

Screenshot_20230829_143707_X.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
I can’t wait until Pat and Hacky have a falling out, you know he’s had to bite his tongue with her when she tells everyone stuff he doesn’t want known.
Idk, these fags forgive each others offenses A LOT because they're desperate for validation from any ally. All the PatPack is ok with his 2011 incident, or being a $0 child support deadbeat father. Nobody says anything about Jax bullshit doxes. Nobody tells Hildy to knock if off witht he pedo stuff at least for PR reasons.

They're in a cult and can't admit anyone in the group is in the wrong.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That’s what I believe, they funded that lawsuit as a way to protect ALL writers from people being mean on the internet. That’s how they justified it yet piggy was the one who ended up being on the hook and was facing jail time (in his mind) “thanks to the SFWA”
Nevermind the fact he told them he had a slam dunk case and all the evidence needed. Plus there is no way the trolls would follow through with the case and they would cave in. They thought they could out spend the defendant and play the long game.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Whoever paid on Patrick's behalf literally is going to keep this place going. If Patrick went to prison for even 3 months, there'd be very little Patposting to do. He couldn't tweet. Redditors might send him felony prison letters or something.

I'm actually wondering if one of us funded his payment to Quasi. Of everyone here, I do know one person that would have the funds just laying around to do just it:

:dm_large:

Prison Enjoyer

Whoever paid on Patrick's behalf literally is going to keep this place going. If Patrick went to prison for even 3 months, there'd be very little Patposting to do. He couldn't tweet. Redditors might send him felony prison letters or something.

I'm actually wondering if one of us funded his payment to Quasi. Of everyone here, I do know one person that would have the funds just laying around to do just it:

:dm_large:

He's gonna do a chargeback on it tonight and then flee to Brazil. Watch and wait, funsters. The Dan Man has a plan.