• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Null has it all figured out.
View attachment 146581
Of course faggot josh, the lolcow tranny cock expert, has to dress down this massive win and make up shit out of nowhere. Just curious, how many times has kiwifarms won $30k in payments? And whys their site down while ours remains? Its almost like we are better at this than they are, and Quasi is more of a man than null.

• Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…
G

Null is a seriously retarded nigger who should go back to sucking tranny cock

1693331353371.png

• Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…
  • Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…
  • Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm still in the SFWA camp for the last-minute bailout. No way this is Rick's money/loan. Lynne would've likely paid earlier; I refuse to buy into the Lynne theory until I see some concrete evidence it's her and not SFWA covering their own asses.
I was thinking this too, they saw his media tour and might have jumped in to get him to shut up since they funded it and don’t want him oinking the SFWA let him go to jail. They just want this all to go away. Notice he’s said nothing about his situation since that last podcast when he was saying he would go to jail. They paid it and told him to shut his pig mouth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I was thinking this too, they saw his media tour and might have jumped in to get him to shut up since they funded it and don’t want him oinking the SFWA let him go to jail. They just want this all to go away. Notice he’s said nothing about his situation since that last podcast when he was saying he would go to jail. They paid it and told him to shut his pig mouth.
Wouldnt that show up on their publicly available tax paperwork later next year?