• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

I select the power duo of Heather and Beefers McGhee to represent my interests.

647b55ee5d9197f7135008b8_6470edbb9e0b286ecb369acd_0016-3S3A9944.jpeg

64c920c47b23abb483862fce_326a03b5-8bbf-4e50-b1db-755e84d6614b%20(1).jpg
The one on the bottom is exactly my speed. I don't want to marry or have kids with these porkers. But if I saw them at the end of the bar at around 2AM . . I'd feel like I won the lottery. So much fun to be had with this fatty. Everywhere on her you find what serves as a de-facto orifice. She's a tinker-toy.

I mean, look how happy she is!

G

The one on the bottom is exactly my speed. I don't want to marry or have kids with these porkers. But if I saw them at the end of the bar at around 2AM . . I'd feel like I won the lottery. So much fun to be had with this fatty. Everywhere on her you find what serves as a de-facto orifice. She's a tinker-toy.

I mean, look how happy she is!
It's Marry, Fuck, Kill, just missing the last picture.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I hear drums.
What you describe sounds like pulsatile tinnitus. It is a type of rhythmic thumping, pulsing, throbbing, or whooshing only you can hear that is often in time with the heartbeat. The most common causes of pulsatile tinnitus include the following:

Conductive hearing loss
Carotid artery disease
High blood pressure
Blood vessel disorders

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
There are lots of accents here, Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins didn't help.

I did read that some southern accents were similar to I think East Anglian accents, because the first whites to move to parts of North Carolina (I think) were from places like Norfolk in England.
The non rhotic English accents are less than 200 years old. It's something you guys invented to sound classy. Southern US land owners started to adopt it in the 1800s to sound "posh." You also hear it in Boston/New England, which is probably due to it being an active port and having a lot of exposure to Brits after 1812. I'm just regurgitating a book I read 15 years ago, though.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
As an aside. I enjoyed this DFW article (in audio form) where he points out that this argue about "Authority and Usage." that it's a lawyer that makes the argument and that it boils down to "trust me" yet it is still a convincing argument.

edit:I heard it in audio form first. Don't have an audio link. srry

A while back I read that essay they're referring to and on the strength of it bought a copy of Garner's DMAU. DFW was right. It's awesome. Highly recommended.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Did anybody watch The Knick? The chick on top looks like the girl that had her nose reconstructed by sowing it to her shoulder because syphilis rotted it off. Jim Norton did a quick role in the 2nd or 3rd season when nobody was watching. He was TERRIBLE.
On zooming in which I really didn’t want to I’m going to go with dog bite.

G

The non rhotic English accents are less than 200 years old. It's something you guys invented to sound classy. Southern US land owners started to adopt it in the 1800s to sound "posh." You also hear it in Boston/New England, which is probably due to it being an active port and having a lot of exposure to Brits after 1812. I'm just regurgitating a book I read 15 years ago, though.
Aussie and Welsh accents are non-Rhotic. No one has ever accused them of sounding upper class. The English language is a living thing that constantly evolves and changes over time, wherever it spreads. Even what you'd call a "posh" English accent has changed dramatically in the lifetime of my father's generation.

G

You guys and Canada seem to be flooded with them. America is still fairly reluctant to grant permanent residence to them but they're starting to cross the border from Mexico these days. There's like nearly a million of these street shitters here illegally now.
Most of the Indians in the UK are from educated, well-to-do backgrounds, especially the Ugandan ones. The problems are the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

G

Aussie and Welsh accents are non-Rhotic. No one has ever accused them of sounding upper class. The English language is a living thing that constantly evolves and changes over time, wherever it spreads. Even what you'd call a "posh" English accent has changed dramatically in the lifetime of my father's generation.
I remember the upper class twit accent was something barely intelligible. As though that were the point. "Oh turrably turrably ehhghoo . . absolutly blademaster . . . errhaughh." Like they were dying from the inbreeding.