• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

VizioDash

Forum Clout
Just reading the transcripts of the lawyers reading tweets and texts in court will shatter ribs.
Who will make an appearance? Stealthy toilet? Prison enjoyer? Varsity Kyle? It's anyone guess. But I know it'll be hilarious.
"Your honor, Mr. Tomlinson has repeatedly claimed he will not pay his debts during his numerous conversations with Biscuit the puppy. Biscuit is a 10 year old Cavachon that Mr. Tomlinson has been friends with for a few months now."

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-23-17-03-26.png

Not photoshopped
Kinda looks like Mama Fratelli from the Goonies.

1692841509836.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
My day starts when Piggyboy's life comes to an end so I get to have a full night of sleep. I can only imagine what flop sweat and no underwear is going to do to Rick's pile of hay as he's tossing and turning all night.
I bet he is torn with getting drunk and watching the republican debate and trying not to show up hungover to court in the morning

Forum Clout
I bet he is torn with getting drunk and watching the republican debate and trying not to show up hungover to court in the morning
He probably convinced himself he'd be granted a continuance prior to tomorrow's hearing after he retained those bargain basement lawyers. He was very sure of himself with his hundreds of "nothing happens on the 24th" replies for a month. Reality is kicking in that his hearing is still on the docket for tomorrow so now he needs to self soothe with a new coping strategy.