• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-24-10-24-07.png
Spy Report, spy report. Are these from Dans mole? or is Dan there him self? Is any one stupid enough to really try to record any parts of this?

• Deleted by Phish
Show…
  • Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…
G

Alright, I had a look at the other quash. It looks like it was dismissed and fees were awarded, and afterwards Quasi's attorneys submitted post-judgement costs. However, about a month after that, the clerk wrote a letter of rejection, saying that the dismissal did not come with a judgement. It appears that Quasi is trying to set aside the dismissal and get a ruling with a judgement. Am I understanding this correctly? How could a judge order attorney fees, but not count that as a judgement? Last bowel movement was in May.

1693038770251.png

1693038908822.png

Looks like Quasi's attorneys made an oopsie doodle. I hope they aren't charging him for this.

1693039058016.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Alright, I had a look at the other quash. It looks like it was dismissed and fees were awarded, and afterwards Quasi's attorneys submitted post-judgement costs. However, about a month after that, the clerk wrote a letter of rejection, saying that the dismissal did not come with a judgement. It appears that Quasi is trying to set aside the dismissal and get a ruling with a judgement. Am I understanding this correctly? How could a judge order attorney fees, but not count that as a judgement? Last bowel movement was in May.

View attachment 145648

View attachment 145649

Looks like Quasi's attorneys made an oopsie doodle. I hope they aren't charging him for this.

View attachment 145650
PATRICK. SEAN. TOMLINSON. ALWAYS. WINS.