• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Can quasi sue for malpractice if this doesn't go through? Very unfortunate situation
We don’t know what amount was agreed to be paid on 8/24, ie, what number was shown to the Plaintiff’s Pollock. There’s a chance that Lynne is aware of both amounts and wanted to get it all settled and that the wire transfer will be for some amount, say $50k, that is satisfactory to Quasi/Jen to put a bow on the matter, with some money lost on attorney fees on Quasi.

More likely, there’s been mention of Quasi employing multiple avenues so that if something falls through with the domesticated judgment he has flexibility with the second. So I think one way or the other he’s working to make sure he gets paid for the second quash.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Alright, I had a look at the other quash. It looks like it was dismissed and fees were awarded, and afterwards Quasi's attorneys submitted post-judgement costs. However, about a month after that, the clerk wrote a letter of rejection, saying that the dismissal did not come with a judgement. It appears that Quasi is trying to set aside the dismissal and get a ruling with a judgement. Am I understanding this correctly? How could a judge order attorney fees, but not count that as a judgement? Last bowel movement was in May.

View attachment 145648

View attachment 145649

Looks like Quasi's attorneys made an oopsie doodle. I hope they aren't charging him for this.

View attachment 145650
By the way can you post links to where this is?

G

We don’t know what amount was agreed to be paid on 8/24, ie, what number was shown to the Plaintiff’s Pollock. There’s a chance that Lynne is aware of both amounts and wanted to get it all settled and that the wire transfer will be for some amount, say $50k, that is satisfactory to Quasi/Jen to put a bow on the matter, with some money lost on attorney fees on Quasi.

More likely, there’s been mention of Quasi employing multiple avenues so that if something falls through with the domesticated judgment he has flexibility with the second. So I think one way or the other he’s working to make sure he gets paid for the second quash.

if i remember correctly some guy from reddit had group texted lynn pat and was it niki or joe i dont remember saying something like this is just round one pats got a second better debt coming through the pipeline once this one flushes

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Alright, I had a look at the other quash. It looks like it was dismissed and fees were awarded, and afterwards Quasi's attorneys submitted post-judgement costs. However, about a month after that, the clerk wrote a letter of rejection, saying that the dismissal did not come with a judgement. It appears that Quasi is trying to set aside the dismissal and get a ruling with a judgement. Am I understanding this correctly? How could a judge order attorney fees, but not count that as a judgement? Last bowel movement was in May.

View attachment 145648

View attachment 145649

Looks like Quasi's attorneys made an oopsie doodle. I hope they aren't charging him for this.

View attachment 145650
@admin what do you think the likely outcomes are?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
We don’t know what amount was agreed to be paid on 8/24, ie, what number was shown to the Plaintiff’s Pollock.
it says the "Parties request that contempt be stayed pending the satisfaction of judgment". no way it includes the Google quash money

Jerry Jen about to lose all his forum cred if he fucked this up so badly.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
If you read the whole thing quasi's attorney lays out where the miscommunication came from.

Sounds like either the attornies fucked up or the court did. According to the document, there's a hearing on 9/14/2023 to discuss it. It's boring procedural stuff seems like, but I-anal.
View attachment 146486
What a name for that Super Greek Chad judge.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
but I-anal.
Chip-Chipperson.jpg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout

Revisiting this thread at the beginning. I already told you guys the story of my then girlfriend delivering newspapers to Charlie Sheen. Right up the road was this guy’s house. Big pink house in Serra Retreat. I’ll keep this one short, he was nice about it if you were late delivering his newspaper, but his accent is totally fake. Gay

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Revisiting this thread at the beginning. I already told you guys the story of my then girlfriend delivering newspapers to Charlie Sheen. Right up the road was this guy’s house. Big pink house in Serra Retreat. I’ll keep this one short, he was nice about it if you were late delivering his newspaper, but his accent is totally fake. Gay
Was your girlfriend 12? And how often was she late with the papers? It's not like it's a high octane job that's constantly throwing up surprises.