• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
108568308-10222878910782375-8764489859215031303-n.jpg

wtf is that guy doing
Being gay

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
And yet in the country where the language was created, if you said "I went to the hospital," you'd get a polite smile while the person thought to themselves "daft yank cunt."
He’s right here, gang.

You have to try and adapt to the local language as much as possible (Brits are renowned for that. Just as any British boomer in Spain).

I’d recommend saying “love oi noid ta go to Os-pi-uhl, oi was stabbed boi a peaceful lad ‘oo migra’ed here from Sudan”

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Why would the judge grant a continuance? There is nothing to litigate. Either Pat agrees to pay, or he refuses. If he refuses, then he's defying the court order and is in contempt.

Mr. Dick, Man, unfortunately Patrick DeSean Tommy-Robinson has whiTe privilege and he is noT afraid to use iT, bich.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Mike with a very solid theory on Pat's 1.2 move here in retaining lawyers only 2 days before the hearing:
11.png

Edit: Worth noting that this is exactly what Pat already did with his Amortization Plan lawyer and the trustee. Hired them to make the initial filing in April, then ghosted their calls and stiffed them of their fees. Pawlowski has a very solid argument to make to Sosnay in asking him to deny the continuance based on this prior behavior, though Sosnay could still go ahead and grant it as judges generally like all defendants to have legal council. We'll find out tomorrow.

Last edited: