I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 3

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
brianwilson.gif

Well that's proceeding nicely. Too bad we'll need to wait until late 2025 for his debt to reach his current (and 100% totally real) Twitter follows, at this rate... Although who knows, that day may come sooner. Can't wait for the pinned tweet begging fans of his important political takes and hard mil-spec sci-fi to "burn a credit and help un-fuck my life".

Since he's all about "the ratio", can the rascal who did this have a running ratio of his current debt to follower count?

Attachments

• debt_v_twitter.jpg
    debt_v_twitter.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 73
Well that's proceeding nicely. Too bad we'll need to wait until late 2025 for his debt to reach his current (and 100% totally real) Twitter follows, at this rate... Although who knows, that day may come sooner. Can't wait for the pinned tweet begging fans of his important political takes and hard mil-spec sci-fi to "burn a credit and help un-fuck my life".

Since he's all about "the ratio", can the rascal who did this have a running ratio of his current debt to follower count?
He blew the political angle when he tweeted about norm. His wife didn’t do him any favors when she invited trans people to join the kkk and have threesomes. But what do I know, not dick about the internet that’s for sure.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
he's billing piggy $5.7k in attorney fees on July 11th

not sure if line 8 for subpoena/service is new or is just the February/March stuff. Can't check if it was there on the previous memorandum of costs because the court site fucking sucks. Maybe he's charging Pat to serve him with this very memorandum? am I reading that right?
I think that's the recent round of subpoenas with the SFWA Kidfuckers. They won, but the costs passed through to Piggy.

NoBaconEggCheese

The Lizard King
I think that's the recent round of subpoenas with the SFWA Kidfuckers. They won, but the costs passed through to Piggy.

As it should. It’s in pursuit of the judgement which is billable. Quasi took the L on that battle to win the war, unlike retard Pig who kept throwing good money after bad because he can’t accept failure.