• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I played DE in high school. I was recruited by local D3 and low D2 schools, but I was sick of playing and wanted to party. At that age, 225 is what you'd use for heavy reps. So I never got 250 up until I was 26 and had been on a 3-year health kick. I trained enough to get like 2.5 reps - actually by doing sets of 100 pushups like Hershall Walker. It was too much work to keep my body that strong and I was never that strong since.
Having said that... 250 is a weird amount to bench. As I said, we used 225. The 45lb bar plus the 2 45lb plates on either side is a nice, clean 225. You're telling me he put a 10 and 2.5 on either side, as well, just to get to 250?

Cmon, Rick. You're just being silly.
@CuntFucker comment

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
How much money would Pat have saved if he paid the judgment immediately?
1693094311639.png

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
The court website would be updated some time this week to close out the judgment if quasi gets paid.
I guess the good news is there will be no more chances or stall tactics. If you renege on this, pat: nice buying yourself a whole week, stupid. Sosnay definitely gave me the impression that he will be very annoyed if he has to hear about this shit again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm waiting until https://payquasi.lol/ updates to celebrate.

Be honest, would you have guessed Bert Kreischer could bench 255 for a single, or 225 for 10?

I would not. but keep in mind "Fitness Influencers" will use fake weight plates to look like they do more. wouldn't put it past burnt chrysler.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
As will every other judge who ever laid eyes on you.
Oh, and let's not forget that he'll be representing himself because what attorney would represent him? No more chances. No "abooooo, I'm owed legal representation but they didn't represent my interests and dropped me because they don't want the press because because because". I'm sure you'll win him over with your persuasive arguments and mountains of evidence, don't worry.

I really want to know what changed between the motion and the hiring of the lawyer. Easy money is on lynne seeing the motion he filed and saying "I am not going to let this retard take this any further"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Oh, and let's not forget that he'll be representing himself because what attorney would represent him? No more chances. No "abooooo, I'm owed legal representation but they didn't represent my interests and dropped me because they don't want the press because because because". I'm sure you'll win him over with your persuasive arguments and mountains of evidence, don't worry.

I really want to know what changed between the motion and the hiring of the lawyer. Easy money is on lynne seeing the motion he filed and saying "I am not going to let this retard take this any further"
We can pretty much infer Lynne set up the amortization lawyer considering it was the same one used for Nikis bankruptcy. Dan was spot on last night when he said Lynne had a sit down with Niki and explained “this is too far. We’re going around this motherfucker and ending this.” because the consequences extend to Niki as well. Even if she isn’t at risk of being jailed herself having her fucking husband in jail is not the way to go.