• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I used to work out at a gym that was had a core group of bodybuilder types and the only dude I saw doing 250+ without a spot was a guy who the people there told me was a competitive power lifter and that dude was built like a house.
1693100736550.png
1693100766843.png
1693100814430.png
1693100863211.png
1693100882845.png
1693100912338.png
1693101013041.png

Notice the date he got the bench
1693101098281.png

Notice the date he actually built it

1693101126785.png

Attachments

• 1693101091879.png
    1693101091879.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 12

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Lynne had a sit down with Niki and explained “this is too far. We’re going around this motherfucker and ending this.” because the consequences extend to Niki as well. Even if she isn’t at risk of being jailed herself having her fucking husband in jail is not the way to go.
Yeah, especially if they start to get sanctioned an extra $100 a day because of him being a deadbeat

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Actually a funny anecdote on that

A low-D2 local school who was "recruiting" me called my parent's house one night to ask for me.

My father handed me the phone, beaming.
It was a recruiter whom I'd already told I wasn't interested in playing for.
He'd called this time to ask for the cellphone number of my friend and teammate, who was actually being given a tour of Michigan Stadium at the time because he was a legit prospect. (They put his face up on the jumbotron, pumped in crowd noise, and walked him to midfield with the marching band there (practicing)).

I hung up and told my parents not to take anymore calls from recruiters, even if they were handing out free rides. I was so humiliated I never even told me friend they had called.
IMG_5594.png

Screenshot_20230629-151717.png

See because you said "a funny anecdote about that"

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Actually a funny anecdote on that

A low-D2 local school who was "recruiting" me called my parent's house one night to ask for me.

My father handed me the phone, beaming.
It was a recruiter whom I'd already told I wasn't interested in playing for.
He'd called this time to ask for the cellphone number of my friend and teammate, who was actually being given a tour of Michigan Stadium at the time because he was a legit prospect. (They put his face up on the jumbotron, pumped in crowd noise, and walked him to midfield with the marching band there (practicing)).

I hung up and told my parents not to take anymore calls from recruiters, even if they were handing out free rides. I was so humiliated I never even told me friend they had called.
You knew Varsity Kyle?

G

If porsalin is ever going to drop this doc, now is the best way to give it an "ending" once pat has officially paid. Better hurry up and update current events and get it out before pat does something stupid again.

Yeah it's almost like he's a douchebag 'r sumtin.

Imagine booking a flight, in the run up to something you consider a personal/professional risk, overcoming those misgivings and then . . . not getting video or audio or even a photo or ANYTHING other than a court document that any of us could have ordered without boarding a big silver bird. Fucking retarded, he is. Nice content, stupid.
AND BTW he does his podcast with a pdf provided by someone else. There is no reason to believe he was there at all.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Its very visible if you can bench 250lbs. You cant lie about being that strong without having the build for it. I could do 250 on a machine but free weights I coulnt hit that 250 mark and thats when I was squatting 410lbs so I wasnt a small person but pat doesnt have any of the traits of someone that can hit that number. Pat is a doughboy and he doesnt even have that fatness where you could tell they were stong at one point in their life.
I agree Rick is lying about his 250 bench, but only because we know he lies about everything and loves larping as a strong gym bro who is in touch with his soft side.
In general, it's kinda crazy how much weight people with weird body types can move in the gym.
Years ago I worked out with a guy who was 5' 6" and maybe 155 that could bang out a set of 5 at 275 on bench.
I've also seen guys that have builds just like Swatso do sets of 10 at 245.
You can never tell until they are under the bar - which is why we need video.

I've been lifting for years and can max out right around 300 on bench on a good day.
One of the guys I work with just started lifting and he's super into it, so he's evangelizing.
He told me I should start lifting.
Start, lol.

swole_edging_llc

I'm waiting until https://payquasi.lol/ updates to celebrate.

Be honest, would you have guessed Bert Kreischer could bench 255 for a single, or 225 for 10?

This makes no sense.
The 1 rep max calculators are pretty accurate if you lift to failure and you stick to weights that you can only lift for 10 or fewer reps.
This is the one I use for programming: https://strengthlevel.com/one-rep-max-calculator
225 for 10 equates to a 300 pound max:
1693116441975.png

If he can do 225 for 10, he should have been able to do 255 6 times, with the last rep being grindy.

If there was real weight on that set of 10, it was probably 190
1693116610608.png

swole_edging_llc

Could be because his technique is shit. It's likely easier to muscle .85 your 1rm 10 times than hitting one max rep requires better technique when you get to the 300s.

I just made this up but it sounds right.
Yeah, you made that up, but don't feel bad.
If you always lift with shit technique, then your 10 rep sets will be as shitty as your max attempts, and you'll still throw your back into them.

But, the 1rm calculator works the same regardless of your lifting style.
I used to do reps with horrible form and lots of cheating.
Now I'm old, and I just want to lift heavy without getting hurt.
The calculator worked when I was doing cheat reps, and it works now when I do proper form.

If you can do 10@225, then you can do 1@300, no matter how horrific the form ( assuming the form stays constant )

Edit: for the sticklers - if you do a perfect set of 10@225, you could probably cheat on a single and arch up 305, maybe 310 if you do a bridge, but that's not what we are talking about.

Last edited:

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz

Someone who is full of shit. Guys like him are the origin story of the "do you even lift" memes from a decade ago. No one attempts maxing out Without a spotter. That would be incredibly dangerous and stupid.
One time I was working out with my friend and the guy on the bench next to us was very clearly not in good shape and was putting some decent weight on the bar. No spotter. Kind of looked over at him and then thought "Eh, whatever."

He goes to bench it and immediately is able to only keep up the right half of the bar. Drops the other side on his head. We grab the bar and get him off the bench and he's non-verbal, dazed with a giant dent above his orbital. The dent was deep. I assume his skull was a little fucked up. At any rate, he was Basketball American so nothing of value was lost.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
BDA and the kiwi both said he was there. He posted pics and video from the airport.

I don't know what Dan did to you, but you need to move on. It's getting sad.
Dan was obviously there. SET and his shitty video on the other hand is definitely a lie, the third kiwi was a Comicsgate mole, which is why he fed to EVS and the Krusty the Clown podcast