• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
  • Reason: repeat
Show…

Kurt_Love

I checked out about 15 mins in when he started talking about his breakfast sandwich and how he got lost in the courthouse.

There's also this weird dynamic (and this goes back to the beginning of Dan's podcast career) where the guest will make an ironic or sarcastic joke - not even at Dan's expense, rather at the subject's expense - and Dan won't get it immediately, so he responds with a sharp "WHAT?" causing the joker to then backpedal and over-explain the throwaway joke he just made so alcoholic Dan doesn't throw a fit.

Rogan is notorious for doing this on his podcast when he has comedians on and he doesn't get their jokes. It's extremely awkward. Dan and Boomia have no chemistry and I think this contributes to it. The guest ends up walking on Danshells so the host doesn't explode.

Dan said his legs are great even though the rest of his body is fat. So Boomia said oh yeah like Norton's calves. Dan didn't get it and Boomia had to explain the show reference lol.

Otherwise Boomia interrupted any time Dan would actually talk about the Rick court stuff by just making noises or talking about Hildy or dats what da democrats do. At one point he just knocked his microphone around for a good 2 minutes and just babbled when Dan asked him to stop or mute. I think he might not be invited back next time.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
That's crazy, I thought he just made arrangements to pay Quasi

1000004997.jpg

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm still waiting for my gym video of him benching 250.

There are legitimately Div. 1 SEC college football players who can't get up 250. Granted they're WRs, CB, or Kickers, but the idea Rick could put up literal NFL combine testing weight for Off and Def lineman made my head explode.

That was 5+ years ago. To your point, look where we are now.
Its very visible if you can bench 250lbs. You cant lie about being that strong without having the build for it. I could do 250 on a machine but free weights I coulnt hit that 250 mark and thats when I was squatting 410lbs so I wasnt a small person but pat doesnt have any of the traits of someone that can hit that number. Pat is a doughboy and he doesnt even have that fatness where you could tell they were stong at one point in their life.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
It's so frustrating that we don't know whether quasi has been paid or not. FAWK!
I'm waiting until https://payquasi.lol/ updates to celebrate.

Its very visible if you can bench 250lbs. You cant lie about being that strong without having the build for it. I could do 250 on a machine but free weights I coulnt hit that 250 mark and thats when I was squatting 410lbs so I wasnt a small person but pat doesnt have any of the traits of someone that can hit that number. Pat is a doughboy and he doesnt even have that fatness where you could tell they were stong at one point in their life.
Be honest, would you have guessed Bert Kreischer could bench 255 for a single, or 225 for 10?

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
I'm still waiting for my gym video of him benching 250.

There are legitimately Div. 1 SEC college football players who can't get up 250. Granted they're WRs, CB, or Kickers, but the idea Rick could put up literal NFL combine testing weight for Off and Def lineman made my head explode.

That was 5+ years ago. To your point, look where we are now.
They use 225, so it's even worse, but in Rick's defense he claimed it was a max, so one rep. He clearly would struggle with 2 less 45s than the 225. I can't imagine him benching 135 for a set of even 5. He has no muscle.
Add in he didn't say 245 or 265 and you know that never happened. He isn't soing 200 on a machine either.

Slackjawed Cow

I'm waiting until https://payquasi.lol/ updates to celebrate.

Be honest, would you have guessed Bert Kreischer could bench 255 for a single, or 225 for 10?

At his 10 rep its very visible.

His shaky single 245s are close to where pat could be visually but pat lacks the traps and triceps. Plus he is saying he is doing max weight bench with no spotter. Come on.

1693092783581.png

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
I played DE in high school. I was recruited by local D3 and low D2 schools, but I was sick of playing and wanted to party. At that age, 225 is what you'd use for heavy reps. So I never got 250 up until I was 26 and had been on a 3-year health kick. I trained enough to get like 2.5 reps - actually by doing sets of 100 pushups like Hershall Walker. It was too much work to keep my body that strong and I was never that strong since.
Having said that... 250 is a weird amount to bench. As I said, we used 225. The 45lb bar plus the 2 45lb plates on either side is a nice, clean 225. You're telling me he put a 10 and 2.5 on either side, as well, just to get to 250?

Cmon, Rick. You're just being silly.
D2 schools as a potential scholarship athlete or as fodder? D2 schools probably are about 50 deep in the NFL at one time but their rosters are filled with kids that could start at D3 schools. Places like Ferris St are loaded with kids who should be playing D3 but instead are there.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I played DE in high school. I was recruited by local D3 and low D2 schools, but I was sick of playing and wanted to party. At that age, 225 is what you'd use for heavy reps. So I never got 250 up until I was 26 and had been on a 3-year health kick. I trained enough to get like 2.5 reps - actually by doing sets of 100 pushups like Hershall Walker. It was too much work to keep my body that strong and I was never that strong since.
Having said that... 250 is a weird amount to bench. As I said, we used 225. The 45lb bar plus the 2 45lb plates on either side is a nice, clean 225. You're telling me he put a 10 and 2.5 on either side, as well, just to get to 250?

Cmon, Rick. You're just being silly.
Thats another tell that he doesnt use actual free weight increments that would you see .

Repping 225 was the norm. Way better than trying to one rep your max.