• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

• Deleted by ViVillHaVin!
Show…

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
She might have the most shapeless uniform body of all time
The highwaters and sugarfoot shoes combo was most striking to me. She dresses like a spinster middle school teacher but is possibly just mature beyond her years.

IMG_5418.jpeg

Prison Enjoyer

Reposting in this thread for archival for brothermen reading this thread in the distant future.

Court Documents:

Pat's Pro-Se Motion in Full: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/pat’s-pro-se-motion-in-full.42350/

Pawlowski's letter to Judge Sosnay asking him to deny Pat's continuance motion: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/pat’s-pro-se-motion-in-full.42350/page-2#post-956311

McCabe's letter to Sosnay saying she's only just been retained and also requests a continuance: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/pat’s-pro-se-motion-in-full.42350/page-4#post-956389

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Niki's Bull

Strawberry Letter 23
Plus Korbel is cheap champagne used by bars to give out for free at midnight on NYE. Nothing fancy about buying Korbel - it’s like bragging about buying Miller High Life.

Korbel is California Champagne aka sparkling wine. I've visited Korbel Cellars before. It's a historic location in the heart of the Russian River and is kind of a must visit for those touring wine country. But as a product it's barely a step above Andre.

The only people who would think there's anything fancy about it are Midwestern rubes and teenagers. After visiting Korbel, most people go to Schramsberg or Domaine Carneros for some actual quality sparkling wine.

HeyItsVos

So do we know which document was declined?
I guess it had to be McCabe's request for continuance, based on the outcome yesterday?

In short, Rick took the time to write his own 27-page motion, then hired an attorney just to say she didn't know what was going on? And they still said he had to pay in a week?

And does Rick have to pay by today or by this week? Do we have clarity that?
I’m guessing McCabe and her firm were hired to make sure Pat didn’t Tomlinson this up. Whoever is footing the bill to pay Quasi is probably who got them. That’s why she had to tard wrangle in the court.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I’m guessing McCabe and her firm were hired to make sure Pat didn’t Tomlinson this up. Whoever is footing the bill to pay Quasi is probably who got them. That’s why she had to tard wrangle in the court.
Thats really all they did too. Told him to shut up when he had his predictable outburst. Other than that, any normal person could have saved that money and walked in there and asked for a week to pay it all off.