• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
The fact that this is a written legal deal, with confirmation documents and the whole shebang, is a game-changer.

Sosnay is in the loop now on the Pat business. No more ambiguity, no more long wait times. Ricko starts tweeting '$0 atalker' again? He gets hauled back into Sosnay's courtroom instantly and sent immediately to black nigger rape ass jail.

Enjoy!

G

No, it wasn't; he was literally in contempt. I don't think a delay because of new lawyers would help either, as he was being accused of pulling delay tactics in the contempt motion.

My guess is the SFWA are footing the bill, and have offered to pay the debt.... I mean, Pat's offered to pay the debt, and quickly, too. That way they avoid a debtor's hearing.

It's good news for Quasi, but leaves us short of ribs.
Why would the SFWA do this?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The fact that this is a written legal deal, with confirmation papers and the whole shebang, is a game-changer.

Sosnay is in the loop now on the Pat business. No more ambiguity, no more long wait times. Ricko starts tweeting '$0 atalker' again? He gets hauled back into Sosnay's courtroom instantly and sent immediately to black nigger rape ass jail.

Enjoy!
Good thing he has self control!
:colin_sm:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
indian-wedding-rich.gif

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
No, it wasn't; he was literally in contempt. I don't think a delay because of new lawyers would help either, as he was being accused of pulling delay tactics in the contempt motion.

My guess is the SFWA are footing the bill, and have offered to pay the debt.... I mean, Pat's offered to pay the debt, and quickly, too. That way they avoid a debtor's hearing.

It's good news for Quasi, but leaves us short of ribs.
Pat is so desperate to avoid a debtors exam he somehow scared up $32k when he's completely impoverished.

I wonder why? Does anyone doubt he has a Gemini account at this point?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The fact that this is a written legal deal, with confirmation papers and the whole shebang, is a game-changer.

Enjoy!
Legal briefs whose records could be requested. Fantastic.

G

It truly is baffling how much of a burden on society Patrick and his frumpy wife are. Between $60,000+ in Chinavirus money, $100,000 from SFWA, and now what appears to be some dark money swooping in to pay the debt, this man should be anywhere but on Twitter preaching to everyone how we should be living our lives and running our society.

Quasi still needs to domesticate that second debt.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
This is the biggest possible L patrick could ever take. Worse than getting fingered by a nigger in jail for contempt. This is the one thing he refused to do and said again and again would not happen. And yet he's doing it! YOU LOSE Patrick. You were always going to lose sweety because that's all you ever do. That's all you're capable of.