• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’m happy for quasi if this turns out to be legit. I didn’t think he’d get anything from that bum, except more legal bills trying to recover anything.

It’s the best outcome, Pat is humbled and admits to his contempt and will be jailed if he does it again and quasi gets paid.

There’s still intrigue about if it’s been paid in full, with interest and what’s happening to judgment #2 in Cali.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
What
Screenshot-from-2023-08-24-11-40-24.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I'm happy for Quasi but disappointed this was a relatively painless process for Piggy. Someone else is taking care of his debts and he gets off financially. I wanted it to really sting (like have his bikes taken away to go toward the debt).

At least Pat's narcissism might take a hit but he'll self-soothe with a Tomlinson Technicality, "Didn't pay a penny, child." Correct, Lynn did. Shitbag.
I truly believe this was more painful for the narcissist than going to jail would have been.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I'm happy for Quasi but disappointed this was a relatively painless process for Piggy. Someone else is taking care of his debts and he gets off financially. I wanted it to really sting (like have his bikes taken away to go toward the debt).

At least Pat's narcissism might take a hit but he'll self-soothe with a Tomlinson Technicality, "Didn't pay a penny, child." Correct, Lynn did. Shitbag.
Easy there cat woman - we don’t know it was painless.

G

We'll have to alter the way we describe his fuckups but even if we corner him he'll just deny it. None of that happened, child.