• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

• Deleted by Dog Eater
Show…
  • Deleted by DeadWithoutMyDavid
Show…
  • Deleted by gassers
  • Reason: redundant comment
Show…
  • Deleted by EraGodless
  • Reason: I'm gay
Show…

EraGodless

Forum Clout
A reminder that Judge Sosnay once held up a hearing for 3 1/2 hours because of the prosecutor showing up wearing an ascot instead of a tie, which Sosnay called "contemptuous courtroom attire" and threatened to hold him in contempt and briefly did so until the meek prosecutor submitted to him and agreed to run out and go buy a cheap tie to wear instead.

A Blubbering faggot Pat already causing a scene with no-nonsense Sosnay is, in Sosnay's own words, him 'dealing with the wrong judge'.
images (32).jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
From the same guy on KF (again no idea if this is true or not)

Meownaw, don't you dare gif me again!

The proceeding:

The parties reached a tentative agreement this morning before the hearing. Patrick agrees to the contempt, stayed pending wire transfer of the moolah from McCabe’s account to Pawlowski’s, expected later today. The amount was not stated.

Pawlowski states the judgment is expected to be satisfied and filed within a week. If it is not, the contempt stay is lifted and I guess the court reconvenes to contemplate sanctions.

The whole thing took less than 10 minutes. No chimp outs on the record, just the aformentioned “That Man Is A stlaker Child” when Dan came in the room

But it seems that Quasi is getting paid!