• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
My uninformed read is that Meghan said he’ll pay just don’t send him to jail PLEASE

Pawlowski said great, but if you don’t pay, you’ll be held in contempt and sit in county pound me in the ass jail.

Meghan said fine, he’s terrified of jail and would rather pay his “abuser” instead of going to Milwaukee county.

Sosnay said fine, make sure your client pays or else I’m sending him to county now get that fat fuck out of my courtroom

FYI - Not a lawyer

• Deleted by Prison Enjoyer
  • Reason: very, very wrong
Show…

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Him going to jail today was a long shot to begin with...I was fully expecting him to get a month to come back with lawyers.

This sounds like a final warning shot for him to pull his head out of his ass.

Stay tuned for the next episode, we know he won't disappoint.
To be fair the writers strike is still going on so they have to drag it out a bit.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
From KF...(take with a huge pinch of salt since it's likely just one of those fags looking for attention)

Report of the hearing:

Pat and McCabe walked in just a minute before me.
Dan and another guy came in shortly after.
The clerk asked myself and Dan our names, but not the third guy for whatever reason.

Everyone was mic’ed up the whole time, even off record, and so Pat’s reaction to me walking in was a paranoid “who is this guy?”

But same for Dan was a stern “that man has committed multiple felonies against my family, I want him arrested immediately.” Needless to say, Dan and his compadre are not currently enjoying prison.

Continued…

Source? Well, I expect Dan will corroborate everything I say.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
someone's proposed order got declined
1692890569839.png

which side's?