I saw a possum today

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
My cousin had a skunk at one point and that was kind of cool. It was a lardass. I watch a YouTube channel that's just some guy running an animal sanctuary from his yard and he's always got a possum on his shoulder. He says the thing just annihilates rodents and it does seem cuddly. The guy also has some big crazy bird named Kevin that he has to literally physically fight all the time too. Every time he turns his back the thing tries to attack him so he carries a garbage can lid and uses it like a shield and bashes the bird in the head with it.
skunks are cute as shit but the spraying thing can be a pain. and they will dig in your yard. Possums (opossums is also correct) are immune to rabies and eat crazy amounts of ticks and shit so they are really beneficial.

G

I thought raccoons were getting into my garbage but it was a dirty old possum. I finally saw it and it looked at me and I actually verbalized a small sound of fear because I was taken aback at how fucking ugly it was. It looked like Mason Verger from Hannibal.

Then another night a raccoon tried to break into my girlfriend’s place and it eventually popped open a screen to my back room and it knocked over and broke some shit. I have some of it on video

View attachment 51837

View attachment 51839

Cute lil’ mug. Are they dangerous?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I thought raccoons were getting into my garbage but it was a dirty old possum. I finally saw it and it looked at me and I actually verbalized a small sound of fear because I was taken aback at how fucking ugly it was. It looked like Mason Verger from Hannibal.

Then another night a raccoon tried to break into my girlfriend’s place and it eventually popped open a screen to my back room and it knocked over and broke some shit. I have some of it on video

View attachment 51837

View attachment 51839
Coons really are pretty niggerish. And yeah, it really is shocking how much possums look exactly like George Jones. Cool trunks, by the way.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Coons really are pretty niggerish. And yeah, it really is shocking how much possums look exactly like George Jones. Cool trunks, by the way.
My GF loves piling Facebook marketplace stuff up in her place.

Lol they do look like George Jones. My friend and I used to watch the George Jones show and just laugh at his haircut. We were retards (still are).

Last edited:
G

Fawk yeah they are. Imagine being resistant to both snake venom and rabies while eating anything that's edible, including dead stuff while posing no threat to the humans they live along side with and for millions of years possibly eating dinosaur eggs and walking around at night chilling.

That’s cool! I have a newfound respect for possums.

1656901568697.jpeg