I saw a possum today

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
wwaw with raccoons? there's a definite rise in their numbers where I'm at and you hear their late night squabbles over garbage.
download (4).jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
wwaw with raccoons? there's a definite rise in their numbers where I'm at and you hear their late night squabbles over garbage.
I've heard some pretty fucked up sounds come out of raccoons. The one time I was checking on my deer feed a gang of raccoons kept trying to steal it so I shot the leader with an arrow and the thing like fucking roared and then dropped dead and the rest fucked off.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Kevin can catch a machete to the neck.
I feel like the first time that faggot caught me in the face I'd really have to fight snapping it's neck or strangling it.

My buddy's parents had sheep and I remember watching his little hungover newfie step-dad have to get beat up by the big ram they had all the time and thinking "why the fuck would you want to deal with that shit every day?" I don't even think they did anything with the sheep. It was just an expensive hobby that physically hurts you.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
My buddy's parents had sheep and I remember watching his little hungover newfie step-dad have to get beat up by the big ram they had all the time and thinking "why the fuck would you want to deal with that shit every day?" I don't even think they did anything with the sheep. It was just an expensive hobby that physically hurts you.
that is fucking hilarious

Stent

swatchsticker
I feel like the first time that faggot caught me in the face I'd really have to fight snapping it's neck or strangling it.

An ex's mother had a place out of town with half a dozen various farm animals. All they did was burn through money, time and effort. I was visiting because she wanted to see her mother so I end up spending a day chopping and stacking firewood, feeding asshole animals that headbutt you while stepping in their shit trying to give them food. Her stupid cunt sister was there too and the neighbor had a bull in the field near their place. This stupid twat walks down to say hello to it with only a rickety wire fence between them.

Stupid bitches trying to be quirky and rural. She was already a useless dog owner.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
We were fishing at a farm pond it was just getting dark when my buddy started his car and put headlights on, off to the side we see this possum about to cross in front of headlights so another buddy ran over and started kicking the shit out of it, thing bit the bottom of his pant leg and wouldn't let go, my buddy was running around in circles trying kick the prick off his leg while in the headlights, it just let go and ran fast as it legs could carry it

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
We were fishing at a farm pond it was just getting dark when my buddy started his car and put headlights on, off to the side we see this possum about to cross in front of headlights so another buddy ran over and started kicking the shit out of it, thing bit the bottom of his pant leg and wouldn't let go, my buddy was running around in circles trying kick the prick off his leg while in the headlights, it just let go and ran fast as it legs could carry it
Lmao why the fuck was he kicking it?? That's hilarious but also pretty sad.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
We were high school kids back them, he kicked to fuck around
Lmao kids are such dumb fucking assholes. One time I caught a sunfish and then caught a water snake on the fish. Before I could even be like "hey guys, check it out" my friends were already bludgeoning this poor snake to death with rocks like a bunch of Pakis. I don't even think we saw it die, they just mutilated the thing for no reason.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Lmao kids are such dumb fucking assholes. One time I caught a sunfish and then caught a water snake on the fish. Before I could even be like "hey guys, check it out" my friends were already bludgeoning this poor snake to death with rocks like a bunch of Pakis. I don't even think we saw it die, they just mutilated the thing for no reason.
Same buddy would snag copperheads with a fishing pole when they tried crossing the pond, then chase us with it at end of pole but had to smash its head to get it off the hook

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I thought raccoons were getting into my garbage but it was a dirty old possum. I finally saw it and it looked at me and I actually verbalized a small sound of fear because I was taken aback at how fucking ugly it was. It looked like Mason Verger from Hannibal.

Then another night a raccoon tried to break into my girlfriend’s place and it eventually popped open a screen to my back room and it knocked over and broke some shit. I have some of it on video

72093910-7099-4FC6-91CC-76206C919B4C.png

4D3E9A7E-607D-4015-9302-BD1349114335.png