How much Xanax did pillhead Norm take, and was it forbidden in the Torah?

G

Picsart_22-02-11_10-31-00-569.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Cuntfucker has the right idea. This place used to be a fun shitpost site. Now it's just a bullshit bragging ground. Ok McGowan we know you are succesful and have a perfect life (nice larp). I know it's all to spite the pig but jeez stfu you self absorbed piece of shit. And now you have JDA and his simps on here. Just sad. Pat sucks but these sopranoes loving pop culture addicted run of the mill normal assholes are starting to suck just as bad. At least star wars is somewhat interesting and it's obvious fantasy. The Godfather, come on..that's fantasy with less imagination. New members can't even post so it isn't even chaotic fun anymore. Just the same stale old assholes bragging at each other. We're all better than Patrick S Tomlinson. He's completely retarded and insane, and will never not be. Maybe his ignorance is bliss
Absolutely stellar post and savage take down of @McGowan6 and sopranos simps. Bravo

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Hey star wars is gay but what I do love is fat sweaty Italian guys exploiting hard working people and completely destroying major cities, and then they leave like pussies and open the flood gates for nigglers to roach into what we destroyed. Cool! Or maybe you like to watch two grown men in their underwear roll around in a cage with each other. But fuck star trek, that's gay. Fucking faggots
Is @BillKlacks the user that can save onaforums.net?

G

yeah it gets tiring everyone being sucessful with $17k in the bank. back on reddit i could commiserate with my fellow degenerates now everyone's no bacon egg and cheese on a roll this morning and how could you drink more than 2 nights a week.
I always was honest about my issues (marijuana addiction, paranoia) I mention embarrassing anecdotes like my arrest for 'public mischief'. I have ABSOLUTELY no ego. LARPING online makes me feel icky, too many fakes irl already i escape to the internet for my truths (like race realism etc).