How much Xanax did pillhead Norm take, and was it forbidden in the Torah?

G

1644135883927.gif

G

You're annoying. Even if you pretend to be some hindu, it doesn't matter.

You're just an attention yeller. You're the kid in class with down syndrome that would bark during the test so people would look at him and laugh at him for 3 seconds.

What a reputation.

I really do feel bad for you. You are a nobody, and it shows so bad that I can smell the stink of loser on you even through the internet where everyone can pretend to be someone else.

You sicken me.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
You're annoying. Even if you pretend to be some hindu, it doesn't matter.

You're just an attention yeller. You're the kid in class with down syndrome that would bark during the test so people would look at him and laugh at him for 3 seconds.

What a reputation.

I really do feel bad for you. You are a nobody, and it shows so bad that I can smell the stink of loser on you even through the internet where everyone can pretend to be someone else.

You sicken me.
He's funny once in a while. The other day he said to watch out because he knows the guy that created Google maps. Made me laugh my fucking balls off.

But he's like bobo. He can be really funny but he's too retarded to know why he's funny. And he keeps going until you're like "all right shut the fuck up"

G

He's funny once in a while. The other day he said to watch out because he knows the guy that created Google maps. Made me laugh my fucking balls off.

But he's like bobo. He can be really funny but he's too retarded to know why he's funny. And he keeps going until you're like "all right shut the fuck up"
Even a busted clock tells the correct time twice a day. I can still smell the stench of loser on him. I pray to God he is 12 years old, otherwise he is the most pathetic human being I have ever seen on the internet.

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
Even a busted clock tells the correct time twice a day. I can still smell the stench of loser on him. I pray to God he is 12 years old, otherwise he is the most pathetic human being I have ever seen on the internet.

He likes to larp as an above-it-all go getter with a high profile job who "shags birds" constantly yet he's compelled to keep coming back here for attention. The truth is when this forum started, he badly wanted us to go after Joe and begged for that to happen. Nobody listened to him and now he behaves like a spurned ex because of it.

He's autistic af. Has a turd-colored dick too.

G

He likes to larp as an above-it-all go getter with a high profile job who "shags birds" constantly yet he's compelled to keep coming back here for attention. The truth is when this forum started, he badly wanted us to go after Joe and begged for that to happen. Nobody listened to him and now he behaves like a spurned ex because of it.

He's autistic af. Has a turd-colored dick too.
He will die as a nobody. He will never know the feeling of accomplishment.