How much Xanax did pillhead Norm take, and was it forbidden in the Torah?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Drunk, sweetie? Curious that we're the first place you think to come to. Is this what you do after your "job"?

Sorry you can't get over us. Everyone's moved on except you :confused:
you've spent years obsessing over a stranger on twitter for years, so, umm... I think it's you that needs to look in the mirror sweetie x

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
590e8484dc8582fc929b4ebe996c8068.PNG

LOOOOOL seethe :ROFLMAO:

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Drunk, sweetie? Curious that we're the first place you think to come to. Is this what you do after your "job"?

Sorry you can't get over us. Everyone's moved on except you :confused:

3b25c22399a0be4a2011235598d519d5.PNG

He's so mad right now hahaha

Oh CF. You're too easy. OK I'll stop now. This is just bullying.
I just made you type all this shit out by making fun of Norm and pressing a picture of a car, you are my slave

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
Dicetomlinson has now joined the likes of @Tony, desperately spamming unhinged DM's at me. I guess he couldn't handle the truth about his Jewish hero Norman Donaldstein. Very sad. I would suggest he copies his hero by taking a whole lot of xanax, instead of filling my inbox with impotent rage. I actually feel sorry for him.

Screenshots of his humiliating breakdown will be available later today. Stay tuned.

I love it when people send JOE CUMIA ALLCAP essays with hundreds of emojis while claiming not to be upset at all. It really tickles my ribs

^ You just typed all that for me in off topic.

I own you now, princess.

Last edited:
G

You're annoying. Even if you pretend to be some hindu, it doesn't matter.

You're just an attention yeller. You're the kid in class with down syndrome that would bark during the test so people would look at him and laugh at him for 3 seconds.

What a reputation.

I really do feel bad for you. You are a nobody, and it shows so bad that I can smell the stink of loser on you even through the internet where everyone can pretend to be someone else.

You sicken me.
I don't even care that he trolls people. I only blocked him after he started posting cock and ass pictures