How much Xanax did pillhead Norm take, and was it forbidden in the Torah?

G

careful with those heavy doses *rolls eyes*

tbh I'm jealous; below 1mg doesn't touch me
Well I'm not a drug addict retard I actually take them as prescribed because I have anxiety and panic attacks *rolls eyes*

A half a milligram doesn't do anything for me either it just keeps me from freaking out.

Well I'm not a drug addict retard I actually take them as prescribed because I have anxiety and panic attacks *rolls eyes*

A half a milligram doesn't do anything for me either it just keeps me from freaking out.
maybe you need an extra half milligram to calm down dude! I said I was jealous 'cus I think I'd be better-off on the dose you take. I was praising you in my own weird way. Sort ya'self out!

G

maybe you need an extra half milligram to calm down dude! I said I was jealous 'cus I think I'd be better-off on the dose you take. I was praising you in my own weird way. Sort ya'self out!
I wasn't talking about you relax guy. I'm saying I don't abuse them so I don't care if I feel them or not.

Geez maybe I need to come over there and give you one of my pills, making assumptions that I'm attacking you and shit. There are a ton of retarded druggies in my town that hit the doctors up all the time to the point where you can't even get a Vicodin unless your arm is fractured in eight different places. My nose was completely broken off my face and I'm sure you guys have seen my eye and they told me to go home and take Tylenol.

G

I wasn't talking about you relax guy. I'm saying I don't abuse them so I don't care if I feel them or not.

Geez maybe I need to come over there and give you one of my pills, making assumptions that I'm attacking you and shit. There are a ton of retarded druggies in my town that hit the doctors up all the time to the point where you can't even get a Vicodin unless your arm is fractured in eight different places. My nose was completely broken off my face and I'm sure you guys have seen my eye and they told me to go home and take Tylenol.
Do you have aspergers?

glad we sorted tha out. maybe I was gettin a bit fresh

G

glad we sorted tha out. maybe I was gettin a bit fresh

It's all good you know I love you.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
You're annoying. Even if you pretend to be some hindu, it doesn't matter.

You're just an attention yeller. You're the kid in class with down syndrome that would bark during the test so people would look at him and laugh at him for 3 seconds.

What a reputation.

I really do feel bad for you. You are a nobody, and it shows so bad that I can smell the stink of loser on you even through the internet where everyone can pretend to be someone else.

You sicken me.
Very problematic post. Let's unpack this. I work many hours a week and make a lot of money, and you are an unemployed benzo addict and have admitted so. Happy cake day.