How many of you actually think you’ll retire?

G

i look just like rihanna life is easy.
I wish we had an NPS archive so we could post a screenshot of you with sun glasses over your ghoulish hernia, but this would have been peak delusion even 4 - 6 years ago on the subreddit. Your future is not marrying rich, it's more like being abandoned in a mental hospital or a nursing home by your kids. Just because you can find some simp here and there to pay for you doesn't mean anything. You posted a cripple who found one.

If your objective was to marry rich you should have done that when you were still young and didn't have kids. Now it gets worse for you.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I wish we had an NPS archive so we could post a screenshot of you with sun glasses over your ghoulish hernia, but this would have been peak delusion even 4 - 6 years ago on the subreddit. Your future is not marrying rich, it's more like being abandoned in a mental hospital or a nursing home by your kids. Just because you can find some simp here and there to pay for you doesn't mean anything. You posted a cripple who found one.

If your objective was to marry rich you should have done that when you were still young and didn't have kids. Now it gets worse for you.
Let’s face it, her kids will never make it to an age where they can abandon her.

G

This is why there has to be an audio format
This shit has to be said on da air, let’s see how uppidity she is in real time

Can we get another dan appreciation thread going?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Bam doesnt seem the like the type that can afford a gat. Mew on the other hand likely owns a small collection of shotguns, pistols, and rifles and knows how to actually shoot them. Hand to hand, i got Bam. From 20 yards, i got Mew vaporizing Bam into Brown Mist.

G

I'll be Pat posting from the well-appointed rest home in my wheelchair with my oversized phone clutched in my gnarled liver spotted hands (on days when my grandkids can't make it.) Pat will be no childing from the Milwaukee Home for Destitute Seniors
brothermen visiting you:

"You used to troll Patrick S Tomlinson"
"I did?"
"You made his life miserable!"
"that was me?" "that's nice." (stares blankly at window)
"You don't even know who I am, do you?"

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I don’t even know why anyone would need them. Even in chronic pain I wouldn’t want to become a heroin addict to ease it.

I mean I know the answer is that it’s legal drug dealing and a hugely lucrative industry to create addicts, and that people become addicts because it feels good.

But metaphorically I don’t get it.
It must be a specific personality. I had surgery a decade ago and went through two bottles of painkillers recovering, stopped at the end with no problem. I've done them occasionally on a recreational basis and never felt any desire or drive to do them consistently. Even when I smoked cigs, once I decided enough was enough I just stopped.

G

It must be a specific personality. I had surgery a decade ago and went through two bottles of painkillers recovering, stopped at the end with no problem. I've done them occasionally on a recreational basis and never felt any desire or drive to do them consistently. Even when I smoked cigs, once I decided enough was enough I just stopped.
Remember when Google had that "bring your prescriptions back" campaign? I guess it's a literal day where people rummage through their medicine cabinets and give back their old meds because muh opiate crisis fear mongering. I got prescribed some pain killers for a minor surgery not too long ago, wound up just taking advil and saved my pain killers for some other time. May lose potency, but better to have it and not need it, etc. I have no temptation to use them, and I'm someone who enjoyed some perc with a glass of wine back in the day, just a taste.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
The trick is to live at home as long as you can, in order to pay off your student loans, save money for investments (cash-flow property, index funds, REIT's, etc), and put away for retirement.

Get in good paying industries OR juggle two gigs at once, save up for a car that you can pay for ONLY ONE TIME and not have to be straddled into a hole over, and don't lust after crap with ZERO inherent resale value.

Do not go out EVERY FUCKING NIGHT, do not drink EVERY FUCKING NIGHT, and pirate all of your movies with a VPN.

That's it

Last edited:

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
G

@covidcumia...Tell us again how we need to flip houses or whatever boomers do.
I keep them, if you get them cheap they are a good hedge against inflation if you create positive cash flow from them.
my good looks are literally eternal i'm not worried about that
Manic state I see.
$640k when I graduated - I’ve got it down to almost $600k now. But I am approximately Patso’s age, so I just can’t see paying off the debt, living a normal middle class lifestyle, and then somehow saving up for retirement. I think I’ll have the debt gone in the next 10-15 years, and then just work and save what I can until I can no longer do it.

There’s no way I’m letting my kid have any debt, so I plan on paying for his college or whatever.

I do want to clarify I am not doing a “poor me” thing, I have a great cash flow and mostly love my life. I’m just pointing out that making what is to me an astronomical amount of money is still not enough for me to think I’m gonna retire.

I don’t even own a house, but don’t let Boomia hear that.
That's a fatal mistake, a house is a necessity amd is very utilitarian. it beats burning rent up.