How many of you actually think you’ll retire?

G

I keep them, if you get them cheap they are a good hedge against inflation if you create positive cash flow from them.

Manic state I see.

That's a fatal mistake, a house is a necessity amd is very utilitarian. it beats burning rent up.
I feel like I haven’t seen you for a while here, I feared we might’ve lost you to the feds. Or the ‘ol middle aged Italian high blood pressure gag. Praise be to Saint Mel that we didn’t. Laying low from Interpol, Unc?

G

lol I wonder how many 30-something single moms have this delusion? Atleast you're entitled to the most gibs until this all collapses.
As long as she's willing to get with somebody 20-30 years older than her, it's not out of the question. Plenty of rich guys are massive literal cucks. Most women either aren't aware of that, or are not willing to get with somebody that much older, or just don't run around in those circles. As a literal whore I think Bam should have no problem picking up one of those guys. She can even probably still sleep with whoever she wants while married to one of these guys. As long as she's not dumb enough to try to murder him to get her inheritance early, she'll be set for life.

G

I feel like I haven’t seen you for a while here, I feared we might’ve lost you to the feds. Or the ‘ol middle aged Italian high blood pressure gag. Praise be to Saint Mel that we didn’t. Laying low from Interpol, Unc?
Nah summer, the places all get rented so there's work from that and we do a lot of stuff. It has returned to normal this year it seems. Plus the pig is not really doing much but copy pastaing back.

TheNanaDook

Just found out today that voyager crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy, and is fighting in court to be able to keep everyone’s crypto because it was a security, rather than owned by the customer. I had a non insignificant amount of money invested there. So, yeah, I’m a bit further away from retiring now.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I was thinking about why I hate boomers so much, and I think I’ve got to the bottom of it.

It’s not that they gang raped the economy for their own selfish needs at a cost of everyone else. They did. They absolutely did.

It’s that that still isn’t enough for them. If they are philosophical about it, “hey I know it’s not fair but what was I gonna do? Not indulge and make sure I’m okay like everyone else?” then that’s cool, I’d likely be the same.

Even if they’re brazen about it, “yeah I made sure I was okay and I don’t care about anyone else” it’s the same thing. I get it.

It’s that they go too far, they want too much, they’re like Leo in django, winning wasn’t enough. He had to humiliate them and insist on a handshake, this is what they do.

They had cheap education, they had cheap housing, they had strong spending power, they had generous pensions, generous social security, they had strong job stability and options others didn’t, it’s not that they milked that for all it’s worth and deprived the same benefits to anybody else to enrich themselves.

It’s that they still want to be the victim, they still want to say they worked uniquely hard, that they overcame hardship like nobody else. That everything they have is down to their own incredible intelligent and hard work, and not just a result of being in the right place at the right time with a standard work life balance.

Talking to any they never shut the fuck up about how brilliant they are and how kids have it way too easy now and they don’t appreciate them. It’s what old people do but boomers take it to the fucking insane nth degree.

plus the fact they’re fat unhealthy diabetics who are angry pills don’t cure them and think it’s everyone else’s fault they don’t eat fruit or do cardio.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Remember when Google had that "bring your prescriptions back" campaign? I guess it's a literal day where people rummage through their medicine cabinets and give back their old meds because muh opiate crisis fear mongering. I got prescribed some pain killers for a minor surgery not too long ago, wound up just taking advil and saved my pain killers for some other time. May lose potency, but better to have it and not need it, etc. I have no temptation to use them, and I'm someone who enjoyed some perc with a glass of wine back in the day, just a taste.

They won’t lose potency. I’ve done pentobarbital, ketamine, and codeine that were all over 40 years old and they still rocked my world.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I was thinking about why I hate boomers so much, and I think I’ve got to the bottom of it.

It’s not that they gang raped the economy for their own selfish needs at a cost of everyone else. They did. They absolutely did.

It’s that that still isn’t enough for them. If they are philosophical about it, “hey I know it’s not fair but what was I gonna do? Not indulge and make sure I’m okay like everyone else?” then that’s cool, I’d likely be the same.

Even if they’re brazen about it, “yeah I made sure I was okay and I don’t care about anyone else” it’s the same thing. I get it.

It’s that they go too far, they want too much, they’re like Leo in django, winning wasn’t enough. He had to humiliate them and insist on a handshake, this is what they do.

They had cheap education, they had cheap housing, they had strong spending power, they had generous pensions, generous social security, they had strong job stability and options others didn’t, it’s not that they milked that for all it’s worth and deprived the same benefits to anybody else to enrich themselves.

It’s that they still want to be the victim, they still want to say they worked uniquely hard, that they overcame hardship like nobody else. That everything they have is down to their own incredible intelligent and hard work, and not just a result of being in the right place at the right time with a standard work life balance.

Talking to any they never shut the fuck up about how brilliant they are and how kids have it way too easy now and they don’t appreciate them. It’s what old people do but boomers take it to the fucking insane nth degree.

plus the fact they’re fat unhealthy diabetics who are angry pills don’t cure them and think it’s everyone else’s fault they don’t eat fruit or do cardio.

They invented the participation ribbons and then attack their own kids for participating.