hey null - from one autist to another

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Teleports behind your sneed proxy...

uploads a session jacking website disguised as an opus file becuase the rust code only checked that a file came from the xenforo domain but you can upload files there.

Nothing personal kid...

Just as I expected, admin. You’ve played right into my hand. I SUMMON POT OF SNEED WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW 3 ADDITIONAL CARDS FROM MY DECK.

SAY HELLO TO APRIL RAINS, 1997 TOYOTA TACOMA AND YOU NEVER SAW THIS COMING - SUMMERVILLE DAN MULLEN!

It’s over, Admin…

IMG_0424.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
No one here is mentioning Josh doesn’t live in Moldova or another shitty Eastern European country. It’s a fucking larp. He’s literally living in his mothers basement. He let it slip on KF a while back that he’d try “contacting his representative”, so unless the Khazaks started giving their people rights and Josh applied for citizenship he’s in Florida.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
No one here is mentioning Josh doesn’t live in Moldova or another shitty Eastern European country. It’s a fucking larp. He’s literally living in his mothers basement. He let it slip on KF a while back that he’d try “contacting his representative”, so unless the Khazaks started giving their people rights and Josh applied for citizenship he’s in Florida.
Explains why he whines about needing the vax to get into the US he probably got it.

G

I can contact US representatives and I'm not even American.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
A Florida... basement?

Last edited:

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
Even those living abroad can vote, if he’s in Shitholvida that’s still his rep

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Even those living abroad can vote, if he’s in Shitholvida that’s still his rep
Ok, you are right. But lets be honest. Josh Moon isn’t in some Slavic country. He’s a fucking neet who knows nothing besides living with his parents. He has no job. He couldn’t and wouldn’t up and leave the precious comfort of the US, and his parents house, to go live in a Euro shithole where he’d be the victim of a public gangrape in a month.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Is this "null" guy talking crap about.... WHO? About Opie & Anthony? Ahhh.... Uh-Boy. D'ya really wanna do this to yourself?

"NULL?" If that IS your real name.... Wha happen?

There are so many people out there you can track down and ask about us. TO THIS DAY, they'll give you your answer... The answer is no. You do not wanna do this to yourself. Opie & Anthony do not play games. And they never, ever stop.

What you wanna do is make a public retraction about everything bad you said about O&A.

Listen, if you wanna harass kids and teenagers on social media streaming sites for "acting out" too much, until they kill themselves... That's your business. On your own time.

But here on the O&A Show we target adults who make a spectacle of themselves. We give them plenty of room to hang themselffs -- OR -- redeem themselves. It's like SAW but the NYPD knows about it and supports it. Don't make a spectacle of yourself, baby boy. You remind me a lot of Erock. That's why I'm going to let you off with a warning... This ONE time...

The only person who ever came out on top against us was Sarah Jessica Parker.... Holy S..... sniff........ Leave it alone.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Is this "null" guy talking crap about.... WHO? About Opie & Anthony? Ahhh.... Uh-Boy. D'ya really wanna do this to yourself?

"NULL?" If that IS your real name.... Wha happen?

There are so many people out there you can track down and ask about us. TO THIS DAY, they'll give you your answer... The answer is no. You do not wanna do this to yourself. Opie & Anthony do not play games. And they never, ever stop.

What you wanna do is make a public retraction about everything bad you said about O&A.

Listen, if you wanna harass kids and teenagers on social media streaming sites for "acting out" too much, until they kill themselves... That's your business. On your own time.

But here on the O&A Show we target adults who make a spectacle of themselves. We give them plenty of room to hang themselffs -- OR -- redeem themselves. It's like SAW but the NYPD knows about it and supports it. Don't make a spectacle of yourself, baby boy. You remind me a lot of Erock. That's why I'm going to let you off with a warning... This ONE time...

The only person who ever came out on top against us was Sarah Jessica Parker.... Holy S..... sniff........ Leave it alone.
And Whoopie, Jesse Ventura, Curse Control guy uhhhh what's some of them other names?