• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

hey null - from one autist to another

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
The forum wars are heating up, funsters.
If admin and Null are willing to face each other in personal combat and we get to watch I'm okay with it otherwise non-wyzz forum drama is gay and I don't like it.

edit:
Maybe admin and null can fight in an internet boxing match? I've got some connects at Blue Chew, might be able to get a sponsorship if both combatants can wear branded "real men fight impotence" ring gear.
great minds, etc.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What a crybaby faggot. Nobody here swatted anybody ever, it was probably one of his tranny mods.
It’s genuinely a Patrick mentality. Null has made so many enemies over the years it would be impossible to say who SWATted him. One thing for certain is that it’s not us. We don’t SWAT Patrick, why would we SWAT Null?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Does he only post in the pat thread to bitch about ona?
He never adds anything to the thread.

Pretty much. Whenever he shows up in there, the funny just grinds to a halt and it starts up gay board wars that last for a few pages until he fucks off again.

I'm pretty sure even most Kiwis (at least in pig's thread) don't like him but have to tolerate him because he's da boss.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Pretty much. Whenever he shows up in there, the funny just grinds to a halt and it starts up gay board wars that last for a few pages until he fucks off again.

I'm pretty sure even most Kiwis (at least in pig's thread) don't like him but have to tolerate him because he's da boss.
A mod should thread ban him for his own good.

G

sikh-regiment-indian-army-2.jpg
faggot Null with a gay ass lisp this is our crew