Votes: 28 48.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Polls are for faggots.

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
When I hopped on a friends computer years ago (before smartphones) to check my email he was signed into his and his newest email was from Craigslist and I figured I'd click it to see what he was trying to sell.

Needless to say it was an ad for a gay meet sex in upstate NY. He explained his cock size and I clearly remember the words "fuck and suck" being in the body of the description. My jaw dropped and I just closed the browser and sat down trying my hardest not to say something as he entered the room a few mins later.

He went to NY for the weekend and likely had gay sex.

I know I'm not supposed to lose respect for someone because they're into gay stuff, but I can't say I didn't lose some respect for him. We were very close for years up till then.
A weed buddy of mine once sent me a text that was intended for someone else. I don't recall the exact wording, but it was in craigslist-speak and went something like this:
"I'm 5'9", Mexican and Italian, smooth, cut 6", looking to suck and be sucked, or rim a nice ass. I'm mobile and discreet."
About three seconds later he sends "Hehehe, that was obviously not for you. Please forget about it and don't tell anyone."
I send back "LOL whatever man. None of my concern, but maybe look up what 'discreet' means."
I didn't exactly lose respect for him, it wasn't shocking news. A lil surprising, but not shocking. I told a couple mutual friends about it, they had suspected he was turning tricks for weed money, which also didn't shock me.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I was the guy who fucked the pie
If chocolatehellhole was part of your group, he would be Shit Break (or The Perv reaching under the stall door to record Shit Break doing his doody).

Screenshot_20230816_182244_Chrome.jpg

Knowing how much CHH invests in his video equipment, he probably built a custom track to have his camera glide stealthily up to the base of the toilet for a nice upshot. I'm not sure how he keeps the lens clean though. Probably built a mini windshield wiper/washer.