• Yes.

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Polls are for faggots.

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
G

One of my oldest friends married an awful cunt and turned into a total bitch himself. The blame lies just as much with him and, on reflection, he was always quite weak-willed and easily led. He seems pretty happy being a total beta who does what she says, says what she tells him to say, thinks what she thinks and otherwise listens to his master's voice, so who am I to complain really.

G

Surprisingly my story's equivalent of this was one of the least sad things about the guy.

Because 80% of the people in this shithole town are the exact same way. It doesn't even bother me anymore. The retirement plan for over half of my highschool's graduating class is probably 'wait until parents die, hope they have something, proceed to blow it all on heroin.'
Jesus, that's sad. That Dopesick show was an eye-opener. One fucking (((family))) pretty much solely responsible for the American opioid crisis. A sane society would have put them all up against a wall and riddled them with bullets.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
One of the smart kids in my high school Facebook messaged me during college to tell me about how he was selling cutco knives

Fucking retard
It seems like the new thing around here is all these tards getting caught up in real estate and then realizing it's not a typical sales job and how hard you actually have to work to be good at it.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
This is not an exciting story, but the moment I lost the last tiny shred of respect for my ex wife was when she got totally sucked in to some MLM bullshit and could not be talked out of it.

It was more distasteful to me than her infidelity. That just meant she was a bad person. Falling for this MLM shit meant she was retarded as well. I was embarassed by association.

G

This is not an exciting story, but the moment I lost the last tiny shred of respect for my ex wife was when she got totally sucked in to some MLM bullshit and could not be talked out of it.

It was more distasteful to me than her infidelity. That just meant she was a bad person. Falling for this MLM shit meant she was retarded as well. I was embarassed by association.
It wasn't PHP was it?

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
One of my childhood friends committed an armed robbery, was released, then promptly committed a second armed robbery. He had a rough upbringing i think so I always theorized he wanted to go back to prison because of the sense of structure he had in there.

Also another one has had like 5 DUIs. I really have no patience for people who do that. I get it if you got nabbed once because you had one extra beer and you blew a point over, but this guy was to the point he was backing over the curbs into bushes in parking lots and shit, clearly hammered. Too many stories of families getting ruined because of selfish assholes like that

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
When I hopped on a friends computer years ago (before smartphones) to check my email he was signed into his and his newest email was from Craigslist and I figured I'd click it to see what he was trying to sell.

Needless to say it was an ad for a gay meet sex in upstate NY. He explained his cock size and I clearly remember the words "fuck and suck" being in the body of the description. My jaw dropped and I just closed the browser and sat down trying my hardest not to say something as he entered the room a few mins later.

He went to NY for the weekend and likely had gay sex.

I know I'm not supposed to lose respect for someone because they're into gay stuff, but I can't say I didn't lose some respect for him. We were very close for years up till then.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
One of my childhood friends committed an armed robbery, was released, then promptly committed a second armed robbery. He had a rough upbringing i think so I always theorized he wanted to go back to prison because of the sense of structure he had in there.

Also another one has had like 5 DUIs. I really have no patience for people who do that. I get it if you got nabbed once because you had one extra beer and you blew a point over, but this guy was to the point he was backing over the curbs into bushes in parking lots and shit, clearly hammered. Too many stories of families getting ruined because of selfish assholes like that
A kid who used to sell me heroin nodded off at the wheel and killed a pregnant woman and two kids. Due to some kind of issue with the cops drawing his blood, the proof he was on heroin was dismissed.

Personally I would have committed suicide if I had no children like he did. Instead, he made a gloating post on Facebook when he was released. I was tempted to kill him myself. Never spoke to that faggot again.

LiberalPussy

More of a friend of a friend. He was a Cumia when it came to niggers, but that’s not the bad part. He was roommates with a guy who he later stole his identity, rather stupidly. Then he got a job literally at McDonald’s. I used to go specifically to that one in my best suit, flipping my pocket watch just so he could see what actual success looked like (he always thought I was a stuck up asshole which always makes me giggle). Then it makes the news that he got arrested for trying to poison a McDonald’s coworker by spiking her drink. Then there’s the attempts at stolen valor.

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
Long sob story short yes:

When a friend I knew since birth (who's never not dated a crazy girl) decided to marry a mentally immature crazy girl who does the Dani Brand voice.

She then decided who he gets to be friends with. I'm not doing some second class friendship BS, you don't get downgraded from first.

Deleted him entirely from my life.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Never really lost respect for any of my friends because I always thought of us like a group of friends in movies. You got the nerd, the chad, the weird one, the nice guy, and the sex pest. Everyone fills their niche and does a weird thing that you later laugh about.

I lost respect a little for one of my friends who started smoking weed and then got angry when I accidentally broke his bong, and wanted me to pay for it. Dude, you bought a glass bong, not exactly a rare commodity, left it on the kitchen counter and then served me alcohol. Who's really at fault?