• Yes.

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Polls are for faggots.

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

BoomerSperg

Just went drinking with a pal I've known for 30 years. Guy has been working at Walgreens as a cashier for a decade because meth is a hell of a drug, but more importantly had been living with a hot 23 year old (He's 38) for 4 years.

He's depressed drinking because they broke up yesterday and it comes out he hasn't slept with this girl once in 4 years. She's just been living in his house as his "girlfriend."

Faggot.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Just went drinking with a pal I've known for 30 years. Guy has been working at Walgreens as a cashier for a decade because meth is a hell of a drug, but more importantly had been living with a hot 23 year old (He's 38) for 4 years.

He's depressed drinking because they broke up yesterday and it comes out he hasn't slept with this girl once in 4 years. She's just been living in his house as his "girlfriend."

Faggot.
Its time to bring him out behind the woodshed. Then leave the nigger in the woodpile.

Do the math.

- Nokes.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Got a couple

One of my best friends from High School ended up moving to the city and turning into a total faggot. Used to be a real ass dude. Me and some other friends went out drinking during the holidays about a year after he moved when he was home and none of us even recognized him anymore. Showed up with his nails painted, tried pushing back at any non PC thing someone said, and then went on about how he got anxiety at a protest he went to. Never talked to him again after that.

Another one was one of my best friends during college ended up dating this chick who wasn't even good looking and annoying as fuck, yet he was obsessed with her. Long story short, she ended up cucking him for his roommate and it fucked him up so bad he had to leave that semester. Shit changed him forever. After that, he became one of those fags that was always like "We need to be nice to everyone" bullshit. I get break ups can be rough, but he dealt with it like a pussy and lost all respect for him after that and how he handled it. Side note, same girl did the same shit to the other two relationships after him where she cheated on the guy and left him for someone else.

Last one was pretty recent, but someone I used to know was hanging out with us pretty recently. Guy has been working at the same restaurant we worked at in our late teens/early twenties for 10 years now still waiting tables. We asked him if he has any other aspirations and he got all defensive with us and couldn't give us an answer on any plans he has for his life. Dude is going on 30 and still lives in his parents apartment. One of my friends even offered him a room to move into and he refused. Faggot will probably die in the same bedroom he grew up in.

I don't know why I typed all these, none of these are good as OP's story.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Can't really call someone a lifelong friend at age 9, but we had been friends for a few years until one day when I was at his house hanging out in his room, out of the blue he asked me If I want to try having him stick his prepubescent dick in my virgin ass (okay, maybe he didn't word it quite that way). He never seemed like a faggot before that, but then again pretty much no kids did in the 1970s. He had always seemed a bit a dimwitted though. I mostly just liked going to his house to play his Atari 2600. (The only video game I had was Pong.) I didn't beat his meat but rather a hasty retreat, and I never saw him again. Not just because I was trying to avoid being anally raped by a 4th grader, but because he got put in special ed classes the next year. Thank goodness the retards were quarantined in their own classrooms back then. I wonder if he eventually playdate raped one of the tards.

FIW the boomer ball bustin':